Thread: Advantages and Disadvantages of using the Quit Smoking Patch

Default Advantages and Disadvantages of using the Quit Smoking Patch

Advantages and Disadvantages of using the Quit Smoking Patch:
    The advantages of using the quit smoking patch, or the nicotine patch as it is sometimes called, is that it provides your body and brain with a constant supply of nicotine, without you having to think about it all the time. This way it also helps you slowly forget about the smoking habit, because you won't feel the need to do it anymore.

The disadvantages of using the quit smoking patch is that they can provoke different irritations to the skin and they are pretty expensive, although if you consider the money that you would spend on cigars they don't look so expensive anymore. It is also believed that the quit smoking patch causes the person wearing it to have strange dreams if it goes to bed with the patch on. Unfortunately if you don't wear it during sleep, the next day when you wake up you will probably feel the need to smoke or you would feel agitated, and it would take some time before the new patch will start working.

But the biggest disadvantage that the quit smoking patch has is that if you smoke while having it put on or just shortly after removing it, you could suffer nicotine overdose, which can even lead to death. That is why you should be very careful when using the quit smoking patch.

2. Default

Fuck off and leave you retarded idiot. ( I was gonna say cunt but that would be not nice LOL)
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Fuck off and leave you retarded idiot. ( I was gonna say cunt but that would be not nice LOL)
    Well said sir!!!!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Agreed.

Let's keep it simple, shall we?

GTFO.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by leena View Post
    Advantages and Disadvantages of using the Quit Smoking Patch:
    The advantages of using the quit smoking patch, or the nicotine patch as it is sometimes called, is that it provides your body and brain with a constant supply of nicotine, without you having to think about it all the time. This way it also helps you slowly forget about the smoking habit, because you won't feel the need to do it anymore.

The disadvantages of using the quit smoking patch is that they can provoke different irritations to the skin and they are pretty expensive, although if you consider the money that you would spend on cigars they don't look so expensive anymore. It is also believed that the quit smoking patch causes the person wearing it to have strange dreams if it goes to bed with the patch on. Unfortunately if you don't wear it during sleep, the next day when you wake up you will probably feel the need to smoke or you would feel agitated, and it would take some time before the new patch will start working.

But the biggest disadvantage that the quit smoking patch has is that if you smoke while having it put on or just shortly after removing it, you could suffer nicotine overdose, which can even lead to death. That is why you should be very careful when using the quit smoking patch.
    This is ABSOLUTELY fascinating! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I'm waiting with baited breath for your next series of posts. Can we expect them on a daily or weekly basis?

7. Default

These posts seem to be copied from some weird version of wikipedia written by children.

I love this poster. Funniest stuff I've read all week. A little hard to follow the wording, but great anyway.

Blog Entries

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

thocngasma Guest

Oh man, this game is pretty sweet. Why can't more games have cutscenes that you want to see more of?

Quote Originally Posted by thocngasma View Post
    Oh man, this game is pretty sweet. Why can't more games have cutscenes that you want to see more of?

Quote Originally Posted by thocngasma View Post

huh?

13. Default

Although the topic of this thread is in poor taste and I am not sure its not just obvious trolling I will reply with an honest answer. Although logically the patch should be successful in curbing a persons desire to smoke, it could never fill the pleasure of actually smoking which is the biggest thing I missed when I quit smoking (this is all in reference to cigarettes), which is why they never worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by droz View Post
    Although the topic of this thread is in poor taste and I am not sure its not just obvious trolling I will reply with an honest answer. Although logically the patch should be successful in curbing a persons desire to smoke, it could never fill the pleasure of actually smoking which is the biggest thing I missed when I quit smoking (this is all in reference to cigarettes), which is why they never worked for me.
    Fascinating!!!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Fascinating!!!
    Sorry, I was just bored waiting for the grill to warm off and decided to waste a little time with a post didn't mean to step on any toes.

Don't worry about it. It was a spam-bot and we've made fun of the post. Unless you're like me and dunk your patch in your morning quad espresso.

Kris

Thread Information