Thread: Killer Beans will make you crazy!!

Default Killer Beans will make you crazy!!

It's been proven that drinking Killer Beans coffee will indeed make you a little nuts, I've been drinking my own brew for nine years now and I know I'm crazy...and you can be to!

Special #1
    -Tanzanian Peaberry
    Dark Roast, Full Body.
    These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
    Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

Special #2
    Pick any four that you’d like, no more than one of each:

-African Assassin
    -Kalossi Knockout
    -Nicaraguan Knife Fight
    -Mexican Mayhem
    -Medellin Mad Man
    -Guatemalan Antigua
    -Brazilian Bombshell

Regular priced at $29.80
    Special Four 1/2 lbs for $25.00 (plus shipping) You save 4.80

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Thanks so much for the order guys. Everything is at the Post Office and more going out on Friday. Keep those orders coming.

Top for a new week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post

.........If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me.........
    WTF is a "cusual bombing?"

Anything like this?:

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

hm. Maybe the driver had had too much crazy coffee and was cusually bombed.

I've wondered before if all these 'thank you' posts are legit. I suspect that he probably does get the occasional order, but that sales implied may in reality be fictitious and are designed to (falsely?) endorse the product to new potential customers. Hey, advertising is advertising and can often be misleading.

If I've ever seen anyone post reviews or raves about this coffee, then I don't remember it. I did place an order maybe a couple of years ago - it was like a sampler thing with 4 or 5 different kinds in it. Here's my opinion: It's nothing any better than what can be had at Starbuck's or from the bulk bins at HEB (grocery). And it's over-priced, like bux.

I've had coffee made from beans right out of the roaster and it's the only coffee, IMO, worth a premium price. Unfortunately, something about the stability of the oils, etc. in the bean after the roasting process creates a very small window (3-10 days) of like peak best cup anywhere vs coffee you can get lots of other places, like Killer Beans.

Some of the special releases at bux are very good - better than anything that came in that sampler. They're more expensive than their regular stuff, but about the same as what Killer Beans charges for everything they have. At any rate, for about half the money, I'll get coffee as good as Killer at the supermarket, and won't pay shipping.

Back to the ads, if some of you guys like this coffee, then great, keep ordering it and enjoy. I'd be curious to know though if he was thanking people who're really ordering coffee, or if he's just piggybacking on the membership here. Yeah, ads are ads, but if it's the latter, I see that as a breach of integrity we don't suffer from folks, members or vendors.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I'm a big espresso fan. I have a stove top 4 shot espresso maker and drink a pot every morning - Cuban "Cortadito" style. Sometimes I just get the Pilon in the bag, Sometimes I'll go down to the Coop Market and get a nice roast from the bulk isle. I got a ~$80 Krups Burr grinder from Starbucks for Christmas a couple of years ago.. It's messy but grinds the beans good. I'm no Coffee expert, but I can tell the difference between something that’s been pre ground in a bag and something I just put through the grinder.

I've purchased several pounds of coffee from Jerry and when I'm in the mood for some really good beans I'll order some more. I've tried a couple of his blends over the years but the Electric Chair Espresso got me hooked. It can be a bit pricey with shipping and what not, but it’s sort of like buying that Padron 1964 instead of the Edge Missile I normally smoke.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

These specials are being extended until Friday, October 9th at midnight.

You have some nice offerings but ill have pass for now.
    I do home roasting and right now I'm hooked on Flores, Bajawa Ngura, Organic.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

The rule i go by for good coffee is

green coffee beans are good for 2 years
    roasted coffee is good for 2 weeks
    ground coffee is good for 2 days

a good bur grinder will make a difference in taste but a good coffee pot makes a much better improvement in taste.

The best coffee pot i found for home use is Technivorm Moccamaster its not cheap but it makes one hell of a cup of coffee.

Blog Entries

Mangy, I've heard that some people use popcorn poppers for roasters. Have you ever tried that and if so, did have good luck?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

You can use the old air poppers to roast coffee but i have never tried it my self.

If your thinking about it start here http://www.sweetmarias.com/index.php
    i got 2 of my home rosters form them and my last coffee pot "Technivorm Moccamaster".

I order my green coffee from http://www.thecaptainscoffee.com/

Be warned if you start home roasting you'll never go back to drinking the coffee at work or star bucks, it will all taste like crap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    The rule i go by for good coffee is

green coffee beans are good for 2 years
    roasted coffee is good for 2 weeks
    ground coffee is good for 2 days

a good bur grinder will make a difference in taste but a good coffee pot makes a much better improvement in taste.

The best coffee pot i found for home use is Technivorm Moccamaster its not cheap but it makes one hell of a cup of coffee.
    Are green beans considerably cheaper than buying roasted beans?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Are green beans considerably cheaper than buying roasted beans?
    Yes between $4 and $6 a pound is what i pay for good green coffee even after shipping its cheaper.

If you look around you can find some good deals on shipping to keep the price under $6 for decent beens.

I look at coffee like i do cigars its a hobie and i want the best tasting coffee/cigars i can get.

one big plus for home roasting is discovering the different tastes you can get just by doing a lighter or darker roast using the same beens.

Topped for those that may have missed this special. The sale may be over - but Mr. Jerry's coffee is the bomb! I heartily endsorse his product!

BUY KILLER BEANS!!! ...or else...

Thread Information