Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contest: Win 3 Free Cigar Spikes

1. Default

I greatly appreciate the detail with which you explained that; I read up on the other guy mentioned and I understand the frustration there; I DO NOT want to be that guy. I honestly never thought that posting a free contest would generate this thread. The reason the contest links to the blog is because the contest was not just for this forum, there were also other people that were commenting and so, rather than pulling from various places, I chose to pull a winner from one place.

I apologize if anyone feels I've invaded the system at work here. I've read nearly every cigar review post since I joined and plan to continue to do so, but I would also like to post my reviews to get opinions from everyone as well as to get ideas about other cigars I should smoke from comments you may leave on the thread.

I am not on a self-promotion mission here and I do not enjoy having my character raised to question or obscenities made toward me. The only time I've asked anyone to leave a comment on the blog was when there was something free being given away. I would like to continue to do this if everyone is ok with that; we are giving away a box of cigars in a couple weeks and I would like to post that here, but it will link to the blog as others will also be leaving comments from places other than this forum.

Take care.

It better not be a $0.99 box of cigars -- I'm just sayin'...

It's a friggin' guitar pick with a point! Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to come onto a new board and start plugging that thing, whether or not it was for a friend. I'd rather carry a small penknife. If I were you I'd tell your friend that it's a stupid idea (use words of your own choosing) and leave it at that, especially if you're trying to establish yourself as someone who's serious about cigars.

I've seen your reviews cut and pasted on a few forums lately. Every one of them has a link back to your blog. I guess I'm I'm not sure why you're so surprised that we might think you're working the system. I'm still not convinced you're not.

Oh yeah, no probably about it... I definitely won't win the 99 cent cigar pick.

Thread Information