Hey everyone. I'm John, and have been urgently waiting for my account to be activated on here. During the past few days I've been reading lots of posts on this forum, and it seems like you all are very cool, friendly, and helpful guys (and maybe 2 girls). Anyways, about me... I'm originally from Dallas, TX, but live in Jackson, MS now. I am halfway through my sophomore year in college, majoring in psychology, with a minor in business. I have smoked cigarettes since I was about 13, but just quit very recently. I also have been smoking the other cigarettes on and off for about the same time, but recently quit that too. I smoked my first cigar with my cousin a couple of years ago while I was sipping some Brandy, and LOVED it. It was a Nicaraguan, but I dont remember the name. After that, I didnt smoke many more cigars untill recently, when I decided to pick up another Nicaraguan Maduro from a local shop. I dont know the name of it either, but I loved it also. I have always been the type of person who loves to gain as much knowledge as possible about things that I am interested it. Now I am very interested in learning all I can about cigars, trying as many different kinds I can in my life, and hope to one day own my own cigar shop. I have always wanted to be an entreprenuer, but have never really known what kind of business I wanted to start. Now I do, though. Well, any questions, comments, or advice for a newbie... feel free. :) Cant wait to meet everyone here, and look forward to getting to know all of you.