From the desk of the President- Dominican Republic Operations and Master Cigar Blender Jose Dominguez

My friends the cigar business, like my family, is my life, How else could I describe to you the passion and commitment I feel in my heart for the people of Tabacelera Victor Sinclair.

Something very special is happening each and every day. Walking through the factory, I see the attention to detail and pride of workmanship that goes into hand rolling some of the finest cigars made in the Dominican Republic today. Each cigar roller shares my driving desire for perfection, because only the best will do.

My name is synonymous with some of the most successful brands sold all over the world. The blending of exotic and intricate tobaccos to create such special cigars is an art that has served me well over the years. I am able to imagine in my mind what you feel in your heart and make it happen. Let me create a private label signature cigar blend for your business that has no rival.

Come, visit my factory and experience first hand the hospitality, warmth and craftsmanship that separate Tabacelera Victor Sinclair from all the other cigar factories.

Mi casa es tu casa.

A tour of our facilities

Founded 1990 in Santiago, Dominican Republic, Tabacalera Victor Sinclair currently employ over 400 people, and ships worldwide nearly 5 million premium cigars annually.

Over the years, we have encouraged our customers to let us know their thoughts and comments on all of our fine line of cigars.

Quality and complete smoking satisfaction have been our goals since the factory rolled their first cigar in 1990 and our loyal customers wouldn’t have it any other way.

What's in the Humidor?

Victor Sinclair 10th Aniversario
A toasty, pleasant flavor with a peppery sweet aftertaste and aroma. Each cigar is individually wrapped in cedar.

Victor Sinclair Original
A slow burning easy draw gives way to a creamy, roasted coffee and savory nut flavor.

Victor Sinclair Double Maduro
The formula for Victor Sinclair Legacy is a Natural Broadleaf Conn. Maduro wrapper plus a sweet maduro binder equals Double Maduro smoking excellence. Smooth, mild but extremely rich and robust, Victor Sinclair Legacy is made for the maduro lovers in all of us. Other than their unique blend, there legacy descendants are all natural in shape.

Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo
Master Blender Jose Dominguez has done it again, with our Triple Corojo wrapper, binder, filler cigar. Rich, hearty flavors and a touch of spice makes this cigar not only flavorful, but a Smooth, satisfying smoke.

Victor Sinclair Primeros
An exceptional constructed cigar offering a smooth velvety taste and aroma. A remarkable cigar, well balanced, slow even burn which stays cool and smooth throughout. If you enjoy a pleasant tasting cigar which is not overwhelming, yet satisfying, then Primeros is for you.

Victor Sinclair Conecticut Yankee
A spicy rich flavor with hints of chocolate produce a robust finish which only those who favor strong cigars can appreciate.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking ,
Edward Perez