Thread: Need reviews for a few cigars

Cool Need reviews for a few cigars

Ok, I ordered a few things off cigarsinternational.com yesterday. I dont know very much at all about cigars, but I am trying to learn all I can. Untill then, can someone review these cigars I ordered.

Slow-Aged Lot 826 by Perdomo Glorioso Natural
    Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo
    Oliva Serie ’G’ Toro
    Padilla Achilles Torpedo
    Gurkha Park Avenue Torpedo
    5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Robusto Maduro
    La Herencia Cubana Toro

Thanx. :)

Blog Entries

Those are all decent cigars if you find them on sale. I think it would be best to rely on your own experience with them rather than ask for detailed reviews. (some of which have already been done, if you did some searching here.)

I've had most of those, and like I said, they're decent enough, but don't expect anything life-changing.

It would also be nice if you posted an introduction.. maybe tell us a little about yourself?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thanks BWA, I did get them on sale. Wasn't really expecting super great ones, they were just a sampler. And I posted my intro, it's being reviewed by admin. You'll see it soon. :)

There's also the sticky at the top of the forum Cigar Review Requests that was made for exactly this reason.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bakoux View Post
    Untill then, can someone review these cigars I ordered.
    It doesn't make nearly any difference if we like them. What is of major importance is that YOU like them.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Ditto on that! If you spend any amount of time smoking cigars that you see reviews on you will duly note that another persons review seldom or never match your experience. You personal taste preferences are different from anyone elses. That's what makes smoking different sticks exciting. Even stick to stick in the same brand and size can offer different experiences. Have fun experimenting.
    Just another day at the office!

Yea ya'll are right. And I just picked up a oliva Serie G Maduro. Can't wait to smoke it tonight!!

Oh, and thanks Corvin... I didn't notice the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakoux View Post
    Yea ya'll are right. And I just picked up a oliva Serie G Maduro. Can't wait to smoke it tonight!!

Oh, and thanks Corvin... I didn't notice the sticky.

Look up the reviews that are here already. When you smoke them see how they compare to what you think.

Welcome

9. Default

I know I am not in the majority when I say this, but the RP Connecticut is the only Rocky smoke that I have ever found to be worth the money. That's not a bad smoke.

Thread Information