Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gurkha Ancient Reserve Cigars NOW AVAILABLE !

DrDeuss Guest

HA! Do you feel cooler now mail man? Tougher maybe?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    How many did you buy? Three or four? All at one time?

God damn hillbillies.

What's the 7 for, Kevin? Your IQ? Or maybe the number of teeth left in your mouth?

Also, did you mean to spell "DUMB" ass, you stupid, illiterate redneck?

You have shit and fell back in it...You just don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeuss View Post
    HA! Do you feel cooler now mail man? Tougher maybe?
    Hey pucktard, didn't you promise to leave us...

Quote Originally Posted by DrDeuss View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I just said I was done here, so thanks for the input...I guess. Once again, I'm out!

Seriously, piss off
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Had you read the original post, and possess a reading comprehension above that of a sixth grader, you would have understood that I did buy from them, repeatedly.
    Hmmm ..... and had you NOT posted some bogus garbage, which you editted out later, perhaps you wouldn't have been called out as a douchebag. And if you had such a horrible shopping experience with this retailer, why did you insist on repeated transactions with them? First time shame on them, second time shame on you, third time you're a fucking dumbass.

But, none of that really matters, as I've nixed the original post because I could give two shits about anyone frequenting this forum. This forum appears to be filled with rednecks, out-of-work truck drivers and 12 year old kids.
    Well thank you for pointing out my hillbilly heritage. BTW, this same hillbilly has roots to Andrew Jackson, including flag grade officers and a Medal of Honor recipient covering the last 150 years. Oh, and if you didn't want to be here then why are you still posting?

You all are bunch of fucking pricks, seriously.
    Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious. Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick. Do you think you're some kind of fucking Mickey Spillane? Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick, but only when some idiot like you shows up and wants to show his ass.

As far as the ban poll is concerned, fire it up. I really couldn't give a shit less.
    Be careful what you ask for aroud here, because we're pricks and you'll probably get it.

How many did you buy? Three or four? All at one time?

God damn hillbillies.

What's the 7 for, Kevin? Your IQ? Or maybe the number of teeth left in your mouth?

Also, did you mean to spell "DUMB" ass, you stupid, illiterate redneck?

Had you read the original post, and possess a reading comprehension above that of a sixth grader, you would have understood that I did buy from them, repeatedly.

But, none of that really matters, as I've nixed the original post because I could give two shits about anyone frequenting this forum. This forum appears to be filled with rednecks, out-of-work truck drivers and 12 year old kids.

You all are bunch of fucking pricks, seriously.

As far as the ban poll is concerned, fire it up. I really couldn't give a shit less.
    Hillbillies & rednecks? You say it like it's a bad thing. Yee Haw! Looks like we got ourselves another chew toy! Get the dogs boys. We got ourselves a hunt!

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne
    Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious. Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick. Do you think you're some kind of fucking Mickey Spillane? Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick, but only when some idiot like you shows up and wants to show his ass.
    LMAO! You owe me a new a keyboard, dude. I generally skip these skirmishes, but that is a classic rejoinder.

BTW - Thank you, Kris, for wearing the uniform.

It's a family thing man .... no need to thank me but you're welcome anyway.

Most of the family is Army with some Navy, and I was the oddball that joined the Marines. That might be part of my problem since I'm a prick and not a raging asshole ... LOL!

-K

Why are we chasing out ToadCutter? He seems like an awfully nice feller. Well heeled and schooled and all. Just what we need in this den of ignorance.

Oh please, ToadCutter - come back! Don't leave us like this!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Why are we chasing out ToadCutter? He seems like an awfully nice feller. Well heeled and schooled and all. Just what we need in this den of ignorance.

Oh please, ToadCutter - come back! Don't leave us like this!
    WWWW WHAT shirley you can't be serious

Blog Entries

Geeeezzz!!!! This is awesome! I have been out traveling for work so I have not been in the forum for some time. Listen ToeFucker, by no means am I an expert on cigars and I have been in this forum for about 2-3 months learning from all the members here. Before you think you know the answers or suggest a retailer, listen to what others think about it first. Stop talking out of your ass just to post something. But anyway, just GTF out of here. Retard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post

George is ALWAYS serious....

..and don't call him Shirley!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    George is ALWAYS serious....

..and don't call him Shirley!
    Aha, somebody did catch the 'Airplane" humor.

Aha, somebody did catch the 'Airplane" humor.
    Roger roger!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

I am serious, MM - jeez... These kinds of opportunities are only presented to this poor downtrodden community of losers on rare occasions. The obvious depth and breadth of ToadCutters knowledge, refinement and suave are not lost on us undeserving wretches.

Thread Information