Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Padron 1926 no9 new sealed box $350

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    You guys are a bunch of children hiding behind your keyboard.
    You sir are a dick with ears.

DrDeuss Guest

WHO TF does this guy think he is?!? Didnt even make an Fing intro thread! Go back to your troll like...place of residence...or whatever!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post
    What the hell is all that........I must have found the wrong forum to post on.
    Um, yeah, you most certainly did.

You didn't post in the wrong place, in fact you did nothing wrong. This is how new members are welcomed to this shit forum.

There are a group of raging assholes who apparently comb thru each day's posts, ripping into new members for no apparent reason.

It's always the same group, go read their other posts, "Go Fuck Off" is the recurring theme, there are some variations, but it's mostly the same.

Get them chummed up and they start snapping at each other. It's pretty fucking pathetic.

I seriously doubt you'd do well to sell anything worth a damn here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    That takes us back to our original point...this is not a marketplace, especially for people we don't know. Refer to EGQ's post...
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Blog Entries

You didn't post in the wrong place, in fact you did nothing wrong. This is how new members are welcomed to this shit forum.

There are a group of raging assholes who apparently comb thru each day's posts, ripping into new members for no apparent reason.

It's always the same group, go read their other posts, "Go Fuck Off" is the recurring theme, there are some variations, but it's mostly the same.

Get them chummed up and they start snapping at each other. It's pretty fucking pathetic.

You really have no clue, do you? Who the fuck are you to say whether or not someone has done anything wrong??

Instead of posting forum feedback, why don't you just move along, since we're nothing but a group of raging assholes, there's no reason for you to be hanging around here.

The door is open, why don't you leave us and our shit forum? I don't even give a fuck if the door hits you in the ass on the way out!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    You really have no clue, do you? Who the fuck are you to say whether or not someone has done anything wrong??

Instead of posting forum feedback, why don't you just move along, since we're nothing but a group of raging assholes, there's no reason for you to be hanging around here.

The door is open, why don't you leave us and our shit forum? I don't even give a fuck if the door hits you in the ass on the way out!
    Hey, don't worry about this little shit stain. First he comes on here complaining about an on line cigar store, now he's complaining about the forum. Did you expect anything else? The little fistfucker is a troll, plain and simple.

Rocky, You fucked up. Live with it.

Blog Entries

Completely agree with you bud. We're off to a good start here, and I'm getting the warm and fuzzys. Gee, I wonder how that phrase came to be common in American English. Did some guy actually get a sensation that he was suddenly warm and fuzzy at some point in history? Or is it a reference to the fact that comfortable feelings are akin to the feeling of snuggling in a fresh warm blanket, fresh from the dryer? Couldn't be the dryer thingy, they are a fairly recent invention, and even more recently a commonly found article of the modern home. But, I digress.

You are going to have to prove this statement I'm afraid. Show us some baseless attacks on newbs. I've read a significant number of posts on this board, and have yet to find a baseless attack on a newbie. What I do find are lots of newbs who post and are welcomed warmly by the community. I think baseless is a baseball term that has been applied to everyday language over time. This would support the position that baseball is indeed Americas past time (sp?). Past time, is that two words or one? Hmmm, it's a shame that I can't remember that, but I am getting older. I hear that magnesium helps with memory loss, maybe I should try some. But I digress.

O.K., another mistake that I must make you aware of. It is usually "Go Fuck YOURSELF', not "Go Fuck Off". I haven't actually combed through the threads lately, preferring to give them a quick picking instead to maintain that woderful high top fade that I've come to enjoy. Now, if you insist on leaving it at "It's always the same group", without naming specific individuals, you are leaving other members with no choice but to "comb" through the threads on this board with a rather fine tooth. This could possibly do damage to the fade. Wow, this means that I want the fade to last, which is oxymoronic. But I digress.

First two sentences get you a well deserved Go Fuck Yourself. No digression.

Last sentence I completely agree with, you finished strong.

Oh, Welcome to the board.

Please don't tell these children to "go fuck off!" - they got sensitive ears and all...

What are you looking for a Forum hug to make it all better?

designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

lmao. We don't really treat new members with any disrespect; only social retard idiots with a huge sense of entitlement, like yourself. And, it's not really disrespect. It's encouragement. Now grow the fuck up and stop being such a crybaby pussy.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Oh man, at least Rocky was smart enough to shut up, unfortunately the other two.
    I think Turdcutter, and Dr Douche might have bought these tools and didn't follow the directions well enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fail-owned-screwdriver.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	1140

I still don't know as to who held, and who inserted.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    lmao. We don't really treat new members with any disrespect; only social retard idiots with a huge sense of entitlement, like yourself. And, it's not really disrespect. It's encouragement. Now grow the fuck up and stop being such a crybaby pussy.
    I don't understand, Ted... ToeCutter is... Well... He's ToeCutter! Right? You know - TOE CUTTER. Not that other toe cutter guy, but TOE CUTTER. THE toe cutter.

...and with that you garner instant respect. It is what it is, my friend - he IS toe cutter!

...right?

Sorry, toad cutter - You're on your own - I ain't never heard of ya neither.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post

Well said

Besides, we were all new once. Hell there are probably a few here that have stepped on their dick before and survived. It's all in how you own up to it and take it.

14. Default

There are a group of raging assholes
    That is the highest compliment any of us could receive. I'm looking forward to more of your enlightening posts.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Well said

Besides, we were all new once. Hell there are probably a few here that have stepped on their dick before and survived. It's all in how you own up to it and take it.
    Hell, I did it a few times, but I am still walking upright...mostly.

Keith

Whats is amazing is i have not steeped on my dick yet.
    give me time and ill correct that mistake.

I might as well get it over with now.

I never introduced my self. and still haven't.
    Damn I'm starting to feel neglected where is my beat down or at least a good old fashioned go fuck your self newbee for neglecting to do a introduction ?

OK lets fix the interdiction thing now.

My name is Gregg Mckean I'm a 45 year old Rail Road conductor out of Charleston SC.
    I'm scatterbrained, ill tempered, lazy or hyperactive "depending on the day of week"
    I have been smoking most of my life but only recently got in to decent cigars. i have come to the conclusion i'll smoke damn near anything at least once.

corrected spelling to please the forum thugs
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 10-15-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    My name is Gregg Mckean I'm a 45 year old Rail Road conductor out of Charleston SC.
    I'm scatterbrained, ill tempered, lazy or hyperactive "depending on the day of week"
    i have been smoking most of my life but only recently got in to decent cigars. i have come to the conclusion ill smoke damn near anything at least once.
    Hey go fuck yourself newbie, you should have done a proper introduction a long damn time ago.

Oh BTW welcome to the forum.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

give me time and ill correct that mistake.

I might as well get it over with now.

I never introduced my self. and still haven't.
    Damn I'm starting to feel neglected where is my beat down or at least a good old fashioned go fuck your self newbee for neglecting to do a introduction ?

OK lets fix the interdiction thing now.

i have been smoking most of my life but only recently got in to decent cigars. i have come to the conclusion ill smoke damn near anything at least once.
    Good gosh man, don't you know how to use spell check?
    welcome to the board from a newer noob
    Keith

Now feel at home

Blog Entries

corrected spelling to please the forum thugs
    Do you steep your dick like you steep a tea bag?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information