Hello All-
I am new to the forums (duh) Just a bit O back story. I have not been smoking cigars for the past ten years. I did ten years ago have a taste for them and was not a pro but picked up a few decent sticks here and there. I had a big wedding (best friends sister) and they had some free cigars for the party. They were not hte best but not dirt either, we shared a few there and it re-kindled the taste and quest for a good cigar that I missed. I have since picked up the hobbie and have not looked back. I really got super interested when a good friend of mine passed me a couple Romea Y Juliettas (sp??) they were smooth and very enjoyable. Then I took a trip to the local Cigar shop (glad I have a good one so close) to begin my own journey. I looked through the humidor at all the many brands and flavors on the wall. The guy who owns said shop poked in to assist me (probably b/c I looked overwhelmed) and he was super helpful. I ended up leaving with a RP ""Edge" and a Kristoff Madura. Both of which I enjoyed. I even went back for 3 more of the Kristoffs( I love em) So I am on the quest now for great smooth smoke. I will get into the Padron I picked up Monday I think. Well now you know, thanks for hosting this forum Mods. Looking forward to many more chats on good smokes. JOE>