Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings fellow Cigarsmokers

1. Default

Welcome to our little place on the net.

Currently Spring City, TN, soon to be Fairhope, Al

Hey guys, I totally apologize for not keeping up with this thread...I had hired Zappagar as my secretary to keep up with the post, but guess he finally decided to start a thread of his own...LOL

Thank you for all of the welcomes, even from Kevin7....LOL, hey man, good to see you.

I thought that I had subscribed to this post and would receive notification if any additional post were made, so when I didn't get any, I just figured, hey no news..well is just that, no news.

A little about me. From Tennessee, lived in the south all my life. Been smoking for little over 2 years now. I tend to lean towards jawbreaker size smokes 56-60 ring. Like everybody else, prices keep me on a buget, so I stick with the RP selects and 2nds alot. Enjoy Punch, RyJ Habana Reserves, occasional Gurkha, pretty much middle of the road stuff, I don't venture too far off the path.

K, that's about it for now, Kevin will tell you, I tend to get long winded in my threads at times, so I'll stop while I'm ahead. :D

Thanks again for all the welcomes, look forward to talking with you guys more in the future.
    Please don't hesitate to say hello or be a friend as I'm always looking to learn more about cigars and the brothers who fight the good fight and stand up for our right to smoke.

Take care,
    James
    maninblack

Blog Entries

Welcome James! I am also fairly new to the Forum (about 3 months now). I haven't been posting recently because I have been out of the country on business. Now I am finally back for a good while (San Antonio, Tx) and I look forward to keeping up with the forums more often.

Once again WELCOME!

Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to the board. I am a newbie here also. I lived in Knoxville and Gatlinburg for several years... beautiful country. Take care and have a good day.
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Thread Information