Thread: Hello from NC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Hello from NC

Hello everyone, just putting down a little introduction... I have been smoking for a little over a year, gave up a cigarette habit a few years back and missed some of the more enjoyable smoking times like after a big dinner or late at night for some time to myself. I picked up a humidor and cigar pack from CI when they had a sale last Nov for a friend who always smokes gas station cigars (figured it would do him some good with a better quality leaf) but decided to try them myself, got hooked and here I am. I live near the VA border north of durham nc, I am 27 married and no kids. I like most of the cigars I have tried but so far I would say most of my favorites are from padilla. I have been lurking here for about as long as I have been smoking but decided to become more active and I would like to look into trying my hand at a puro pass one day, the idea of guessing cigars based on taste, sight and smell always fascinated me. Lots of great info here and I have enjoyed the reading, nice to meet everyone.
    Last edited by droz; 10-23-2009 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information