Thread: Tanzanian Peaberry

Default Tanzanian Peaberry

So many members have been asking for these beans so I thought I'd extend the special.

-Tanzanian Peaberry
    Dark Roast, Full Body.
    These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
    Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself or a friend, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    So many members have been asking for these beans so I thought I'd extend the special.

-Tanzanian Peaberry
    Dark Roast, Full Body.
    These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
    Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself or a friend, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Look - I'm trying really hard to get back on Mr. Jerry's good side, so I'm topping this thread and pleading with the community to buy his stuff. Jerry needs the biz - and I need the in with him...

Oh, puuuhhhhlease??? Buy Mr. Jerry's coffee???

Thread Information