It's 2 am and I'm in Arcadia Florida for an overnight business trip. Gotta work until 8 am but right now I'm just sitting outside smoking a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Beli and I'm thinking to myself I got a sweet job. I got on a plane Monday and it was like 45 degrees. I got off the plane and it was 80 something. It's so cold in Florida I had to put a tee shirt on just to go outside.

I have to smoke at work because the hotel I'm staying at in Port Charolet is a completely nonsmoking hotel. What's up with that Florida? I fell like I'm back in DC with all these nonsmoking restictions. I thought you guys were cool Florida. Just kidding. Just rambling on here on my phone.

I checked my phone for some cigar shops in Port Charolet and it listed quite a few. Anyone have some local recomendations? I have to start headed back to Sarasota at about noon today (Tuesday). Figured I'd drive around in the morning.

Just a little more ramble while I'm here. This RP is pretty good. Great flavor and holds a long ash. I think all I have left in my bag is an Excalibur No3 and a RyJ corona. I'd have then smoked by now but I revert back to the no smoking at the hotel.

Stay safe night owls. I'm stating up with ya.