Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS: a good mix of 30

You should have sent those cigars to your sons in the first place, and not tried to sell them here.

Speaking of your sons, you've got one in the Corps and another in the Army? Well, at least you're batting .500 and that's better than both of them being Army. At least he's serving his country and that's always a plus .... it might be "one team one fight" but I'll still rag those Doggies.

I've got 10,000 Iraqi Dinar for those smokes if you don't send them to the troops and at the current exchange rate that's about $8.50.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by moright View Post
    BTW: THIS WAS MY LAST POST see yall
    Sure it was. If I had a nickel for every time some stupid cock gobbler came on this site acted like the dickface he was and then said how much fun he was having getting us all worked up, "bullying these kids" only to say "This was my last post" I would have an unlimited cigar budget by now. Truth of the matter is we love it when people come on here to contribute and be a part of the community but we love it more when dipshits like you show up. This crap is generally a pretty enjoyable time. I love having an excuse to say things like fucktard, asshat, and my personal favorite, douchnozzle. It's a blast having you here. I would wager you'll post again, you can't resist. And when you do it will certainly put a smile on my face, fuckstick.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Well guys, at least he wasn't gonna offer us the deal he was giving on weakly. $65 for 30 is way better.
    Quote Originally Posted by mannish
    I need to clean out some $60.00 (PP ok, includes shipping yada yada)

or trade for a few El Baton torps or Liga Privada No. 9 (been wanting to try the LP9) or ?

-----------------------------------------
    6 Oliva G torps
    3 alec bradley tempus
    4 various cupido crillo
    6 nica libra torps
    6 CI legends yellow toro (DPG)
    3 Trinidad robustos
    2 Rocky Patel old world reserve churchills
    1 Rocky Patel Sungrow torp
    1 Ghukha centurion figurado
    1 Indian Tabac maduro toro

That's 33 i am sure I can find two more to throw in there
    Here's a quote of mine that's more appropriate for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by ashauler
    go fuck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    You should have sent those cigars to your sons in the first place, and not tried to sell them here.

Speaking of your sons, you've got one in the Corps and another in the Army? Well, at least you're batting .500 and that's better than both of them being Army. At least he's serving his country and that's always a plus .... it might be "one team one fight" but I'll still rag those Doggies.

I've got 10,000 Iraqi Dinar for those smokes if you don't send them to the troops and at the current exchange rate that's about $8.50.

Kris
    C'mon Kris - offering cigars to the troops as a way to "bitch slap" this community after the sale thread tanked is the RIGHT thing to do!!!

Mr. Right - don't leave. You have so much to offer this site, and you've "perked" my interest.

BTW - we still haven't sorted out Mr. Right's eBay rating. How are we to know how reputable he is without that? I know it's incredibly hard to believe (fine upstanding kinda guy he is and all) - but I believe he may be scamming us by telling us he's sending those cigars to the troops.

Shag - the only "bitch slapping" he may have done during the course of the time he spend on our board - a whopping three days - is the nasty thing he does to his little "slappy" between his legs. Truly - he's "outta here" because his ego couldn't handle how badly he'd been challenged to do the right thing. Quite an ego deflater to have adults point out childish social misgivings.
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-01-2009 at 11:00 AM.

5. Default

He reminds me of scrotto
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    C'mon Kris - offering cigars to the troops as a way to "bitch slap" this community after the sale thread tanked is the RIGHT thing to do!!!

Mr. Right - don't leave. You have so much to offer this site, and you've "perked" my interest.

BTW - we still haven't sorted out Mr. Right's eBay rating. How are we to know how reputable he is without that? I know it's incredibly hard to believe (fine upstanding kinda guy he is and all) - but I believe he may be scamming us by telling us he's sending those cigars to the troops.

Shag - the only "bitch slapping" he may have done during the course of the time he spend on our board - a whopping three days - is the nasty thing he does to his little "slappy" between his legs. Truly - he's "outta here" because his ego couldn't handle how badly he'd been challenged to do the right thing. Quite an ego deflater to have adults point out childish social misgivings.

He should have sent those cigars to his sons, period. Trying to offload some sticks isn't what got me "perked", it was his "oh look at me, I'm better than you" attitude.

I can't stand that kind of cockbaggery from some no name braggart that thinks being banned from another forum is a "good" thing.

Uhh, last time I checked it means you're a fucking dumbass.

Damn, I need to lay off the Red Bull.

Kris

I doubt it will end bad.
    Well, as long as ending good is the same as getting your head shoved up your ass.

Actually the pissing match is the only thing that has kept here this long.
    Hmm, seems to exhibit characteristics of the trollus dumbfuckii

Damn I can't believe I missed the bbq. Shit.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

He should have sent those cigars to his sons, period. Trying to offload some sticks isn't what got me "perked", it was his "oh look at me, I'm better than you" attitude.

I can't stand that kind of cockbaggery from some no name braggart that thinks being banned from another forum is a "good" thing.

Uhh, last time I checked it means you're a fucking dumbass.

Damn, I need to lay off the Red Bull.

Kris
    Being banned from a cigar board isn't necessarily a bad thing, it kinda depends on which board(s).

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Being banned from a cigar board isn't necessarily a bad thing, it kinda depends on which board(s).
    Yeah - but you gotta admit you're still compelled to agree with Kris about his "dumbass" observation.

Kris - on some boards - unless you breath through your nose and have a large forehead you'll be banned.. They're typically run by less than bright people that find any bit of debate tremendously annoying (likely because the voices in their head disagree).

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Well, as long as ending good is the same as getting your head shoved up your ass.

Hmm, seems to exhibit characteristics of the trollus dumbfuckii

Damn I can't believe I missed the bbq. Shit.

Ted - the BBQ was so short because there was so little meat to BBQ. Ya can't do to much if there's not much there to begin with...

Ted - the BBQ was so short because there was so little meat to BBQ. Ya can't do to much if there's not much there to begin with...

True, he did leave the party rather quickly. What a poor sport. I'm hoping it wasn't over my ass flossing with concertina wire.

Or perhaps I'm being presumptous.

-K

12. Default

cockbaggery

Kris
    I'm gonna use that word every day.

Yeah... the one winning the fight doesn't usually scurry off with his tail between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    i'm gonna use that word every day.

lmao!!

I love this place!

Thread Information