Thread: 4th of July smoking plans

SFG75 Guest

Default 4th of July smoking plans

Well, the 4th of July weekend is upon us, and I'm curious to know.....

what are your plans for the 4th? Along with that, what cigars do you plan on enjoying?

Me first-Heading on down to the traffic ensnarled wonderland of Norton Kansas to visit my brother in law. We will be having some fireworks for the kids with some relatives of his. I'm going to bring some Indian Tabac Super Fuerte naturals and maduros. I'm also going to grab some Ashton cabinet #2's and Fonsecas. Might even bring along an Opus X robusto or two to enjoy as well.

since it's a gov. holiday my father should be off of work, so maybe smoke a stogie with him. I was wondering, someone mentioned on some other thread that a certain cigar was dyed, so was wondering if any company has made a "usa" cigar with dye or anything.

Default Well.......

Damn! I couldn't get out of work on Saturday but at least I can get out at about 11:00. THEN I'm hopping on a plane and flying down to Tampa to spend the 4th with my best buddy and family. There's supposed to be this huge party in his neighborhood. So it should be lots of food, vodka, cigars and fireworks. Temps at night are supposed to be in the mid to high seventies.

Cigars? I'm bringing with me Gurkha Regent Churchills, Gurkha Expedition Churchills, Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Torps, Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrowns and CAO Black Frontiers. No! Not a box of each! Just a few of each! Doh!

I hope to come home with a box or two of Toranos! I'll be cash poor but hey....THEY'RE TORANOS!

well i'm starting out my 4th at work, (six flags), then proceeding to quit (already gave notice). hopefully i'll get off in time to catch the fireworks with my family and friends. then hopefully either get to smoke my Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 or Torano Reserva Selecta torpedo.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

not sure what i'm smoking...

but i'll be celebrating more then just the 4th of july... also going to be celebrating the going live of my uncles online store, which i built for him!

gonna smoke somethin good tho!
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

6. Default

I got a three day weekend. I'm gonna smoke one of my Padron 40th and a H. Upman Sir Winston over the weekend. Also have a case of Sam Adams that will at least be partially consumed.

West Tenn Diamond Jacks game...AA farm team of the Cubs, with fireworks Sunday night and a cookout with friends Monday.

Well, I plan to splurge on some Zino Platinums and enjoy them while watching fireworks and drinking some Fat Tire beer!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

i'm smoking a LFD ligero oscuro 300. have a DCMax robusto for tomorrow. a punch rare corojo el doble for sunday, and a torano exodus 1959 gold torpedo for monday.
    Last edited by Drake; 07-02-2005 at 12:47 AM.

Thread Information