Thread: Droid

1. Default Droid

Typing this from the new moto droid, has anyone else been checking out this phone? I like it so far but the keyboard will take some getting used to.

2. Default

i just got mine and also find the keyboard tough to get used too. New had a 'keypad' phone and I have FAT fingers! [lol]

But I love the GPS, Email and WebBrowser features!

I'm interested in this bad boy, I have a LG Dare at the moment but this seems like a great new toy. Does anyone know what the data plan costs for unlimited?

The apps are really what gets me, and really what all iphone competition lacks.

4. Default

The data plan for any smartphone on VZW is $30 on top of your voice/text plan. The apps so far have been good for me, I haven't as of yet missed anything the app store offers that the android market doesn't, but I haven't had it very long yet either.

5. Default Flashplayer

I got my Droid to entertain myself watching Hulu.... I work as a chauffeur and have lots of time to kill

Found out that Abobe Flashplayer is needed and the version available from "Marketplace" on the phone is no good....

Any info would be appreciated

6. Default

Flash player 10 was supposed to be released for android in oct, but that came and went. The latest rumor I've heard is that it will be released early next year, but we will see.

I just stopped by my local Verizon to handle one and I gotta say that the screen resolution is incredible. Makes my LG Dare look like a blurry PoS. That and the 5 megapixel camera/apps alone are enough to sell it to me.

If only I had 200 dollars with no use for. Ill probably pick one up after my wallet recovers from the holidays.

Thread Information