cigars and I live just outside of Birmingham, AL.

I’ve had six cigars in the last three weeks.

Primo del Rey
Don Pepin Garcia Cubic Classic
Ancient Warrior
Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur 1066
Gurkha Black Beauty
Gurkha Legend

I found this site using Google and typing “cigar forum”. After reading several informative posts and a couple of basil’s, and ashauler’s replies to some dick heads, I knew I found a place I wanted to register.

I’ll not be posting anything related to cigars until I have something to say or ask that can’t be found by searching the site.

That’s the short intro and now the details:

Married (21 years), two boys (17, 14), and a golden retriever.

I like poker, economics, MMA, philosophy, beer, history, meat, some other stuff and recently cigars. Even with my limited cigar experience, and the fact that my thoughts during the day are interrupted by the desire for another cigar, are clear enough for me to know when I’ve found something that’s going to be a long term pleasure. I smoked a pipe for several years but stopped around the time my kids would notice. Now that they are older and can understand the difference between cigars & pipes compared to cigarettes, I’m ready to take up tobacco again.

You guys have been here before (the beginning), not knowing where to go or what you needed but knowing you’re going to enjoy the experience of trying to get there. Damn, that made me think of hobbits for some reason. Anyway, glad to be here.

menckenite