Thread: FS: Humidors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FS: Humidors

Okay I have a couple of humidors that I don't use enough so I thought I would see if anyone else might get some decent use out of them. They are both in fine shape, tight seals, and nice spanish cedar humidors.

The first one is a 120 ct purchased of Cbid about 3 years ago. It sat unused for about 2 of those years. It is in excellent shape with the exception of a couple small water stains in the main tray. But functionally it is perfect. It holds humidity extremely well. I have kept my cigars at about 67 percent for over a week with no budge in humidity using the charcoal humidifer that came with the humidor. The humidor has two removable dividers and a removable tray. I purchased this humidor for 175 dollars on cigar bid, at that time the MSRP was 300 dollars. I am willing to let it go for 90 dollars plus shipping. I imagine shipping Priority mail will cost around 15 dollars. I have more pics avaliable. Pm me if you would like more.

Here are some pics

The next humidor is a 25 ct. Cuban crafters desktop humidor. It is in great shape as well with nice tight seals. This one will come with a humidipak humidifer. This was about 50 dollars new a couple years back, I am pricing it to sell at $25. Plus about 7 dollars shipping. It has seen hardly any use at all.
    If you are unsatisfied with the humidors for any reason within say 3 days I will gladly refund your money provided you ship the humidor back to me first at your cost.7

This Ferro tobacco briar pipe never sees any use so I am trying to find it a home as well. Paid 50 for it and used it 20 times. Will let it go for 25 dollars shipped.

I hope you understand I am not trying to make a buck here, these are just items that are probably never going to see any use and I am trying to find someone who will get some good use out of them. They are fine products. I have a desktop and it will hold more cigars than I will have at one time, I am a light smoker. So these are up for the taking.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by mtschust; 11-11-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Thread Information