Thread: FS: Humidors

Default FS: Humidors

Okay I have a couple of humidors that I don't use enough so I thought I would see if anyone else might get some decent use out of them. They are both in fine shape, tight seals, and nice spanish cedar humidors.

The first one is a 120 ct purchased of Cbid about 3 years ago. It sat unused for about 2 of those years. It is in excellent shape with the exception of a couple small water stains in the main tray. But functionally it is perfect. It holds humidity extremely well. I have kept my cigars at about 67 percent for over a week with no budge in humidity using the charcoal humidifer that came with the humidor. The humidor has two removable dividers and a removable tray. I purchased this humidor for 175 dollars on cigar bid, at that time the MSRP was 300 dollars. I am willing to let it go for 90 dollars plus shipping. I imagine shipping Priority mail will cost around 15 dollars. I have more pics avaliable. Pm me if you would like more.

Here are some pics

The next humidor is a 25 ct. Cuban crafters desktop humidor. It is in great shape as well with nice tight seals. This one will come with a humidipak humidifer. This was about 50 dollars new a couple years back, I am pricing it to sell at $25. Plus about 7 dollars shipping. It has seen hardly any use at all.
    If you are unsatisfied with the humidors for any reason within say 3 days I will gladly refund your money provided you ship the humidor back to me first at your cost.7

This Ferro tobacco briar pipe never sees any use so I am trying to find it a home as well. Paid 50 for it and used it 20 times. Will let it go for 25 dollars shipped.

I hope you understand I am not trying to make a buck here, these are just items that are probably never going to see any use and I am trying to find someone who will get some good use out of them. They are fine products. I have a desktop and it will hold more cigars than I will have at one time, I am a light smoker. So these are up for the taking.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by mtschust; 11-11-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mtschust
    Also if you want to make a reasonable offer I will look them over.
    Is this an auction?

I'll leave this one alone.

For now.

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

There are prices posted, I think this is just an honest attempt to move some things that are not being used.

mtschust, Auctions are not generally allowed, and the last line of your post suggests one.

I would recommend sticking with a posted price, and if no interest is shown, feel free to drop prices yourself.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Ok, post edited.

Price drop on 120 ct to $80

Pipe is sold

Price drop to 70 dollars for the 120 ct.

Thread Information