Thread: Ho Ho Ho...FactoredReality

Default Ho Ho Ho...FactoredReality

So, FactoredReality, I see you like your homebrews and an occassional Grand Marnier with a nice cigar, what are your favorite beers/liquors? Any smokes you've been dieing to try? I've got a nice selection of Primetime's picked out for you with all of the flavors. How about some baked goods? I make a tastey dog biscuit!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    So, FactoredReality, I see you like your homebrews and an occassional Grand Marnier with a nice cigar, what are your favorite beers/liquors? Any smokes you've been dieing to try? I've got a nice selection of Primetime's picked out for you with all of the flavors. How about some baked goods? I make a tastey dog biscuit!
    Do you bake it or deep fry it?

I'm a big fan of imperial / standard stouts as far as beer goes. Smoke wise I've been on a lancero kick recently and also enjoy collecting barber pole style sticks. I bet those primetimes would go really well with a Old English or Colt 45. I love anything homemade so I'll look forward to those dog biscuits.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Thanks Santa, my package arrived safely today and was filled to the top with delicious smokes and drinks! I can't wait for the weekend to sit down and enjoy them. Thanks again!
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Thread Information