Thread: Bah humbug Rugbysh9

Default Bah humbug Rugbysh9

I see you want a man purse and a cabbage patch doll for Christmas.
    i was checking my list and It looks like you haven't been too bad "other than that incident involving farm animals and duct tape" so ill throw in something extra.

Now what kind of drink are you planning on leaving out for Santa next to the cookies? Scotch, cognac, bourbon, coffee ?

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Secret Santa;141119]"other than that incident involving farm animals and duct tape"[QUOTE]

Perhaps a "my little pony"?
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Actually it was a furry woodland creatures.

Santa It'll prob be something that knocks you on ur ass like 120 min IPA so I can take a ride on ur sleigh.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

OK lets ask this ? a different way.
    When you are out late at night duck taping woodland creatures what is your favorite Libation

Are you opposed to coffee,tea alcohol.

Oh and before i forget how do you get the duct tape off the furry creatures? Rudolph is kinda pissed

Blog Entries

Lol!!!!!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    OK lets ask this ? a different way.
    When you are out late at night duck taping woodland creatures what is your favorite Libation

Thunderbird?

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    Thunderbird?
    Nah, kisk it ghetto style with some Old English malt liquor...lol...

Santa I'm a big fan of scotch, small batch burbon and good red wine. I love a good cup of coffe but as far as tea goes...
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Santa has you covered with something to wash the taste out of your mouth after you choke down the crappy cigars I'm saving for you in the Tackle box next to the catfish slimed knife i use to gut fish and cut my cigars?

If any of the cigars have a dried up crusty worm parts glued to them consider it a bonus.

As for your cigar taste i hope you lean to the flavored side if not the worm juiced beauties i have been aging in the tackle box may disappoint you.

Just out of curiosity what is your favorite cigars, machine made gestation masterpieces?

The sleigh is broke down so I'm loading your crap in the trailer behind the riding lawn mower.
    Ops did i say crap i meant to say your package of glorious goodies will be on the way tomorrow after noon.

Mrs Claus will be drooping it off for me so i can get back to drinking and tormenting the elf's.

Tracking number will be posted tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    The sleigh is broke down so I'm loading your crap in the trailer behind the riding lawn mower.
    Ops did i say crap i meant to say your package of glorious goodies will be on the way tomorrow after noon.

Mrs Claus will be drooping it off for me so i can get back to drinking and tormenting the elf's.

Tracking number will be posted tomorrow night.
    at least you're going to leave the Reindeer alone
    - George Burns

- Jack Handy

Package is on the way and ill send the tracking in a PM.
    Last edited by Secret Santa; 11-24-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Holy crap Santa, this is what I get for being bad to woodland creatures! Totally blown away! Thanks Santa, you really outdid youself!
    - George Burns

- Jack Handy

Thread Information