Thread: What to do Mizicke5273...

Default What to do Mizicke5273...

Ho Ho Ho Cigar Smoker youngen,

I see you've some how sneaked on to the good list this year. Despite my doubts of how you've behaved this year I think I'll have to throw something your way. Just for a change I'll let you pick between White Owls and Dutch Delites. If that doesn't toot your flute I'll just have to pack some coals in for you as well. Tell me something, do you like those in a maduro or natural.

Just to humor me some more, why don't you come over and sit on Santas lap and tell me what you were looking forward to this year so we can all have a laugh knowing you have a sack of coals coming your way.

To chose from White Owls and Dutch Delites, I must have been good this year........that or er, well I guess there is no other way to explain it. So I was good this year then.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and .......oh, shit wrong list of likes. Sorry bout that Santa....ugh if you could just ignore that, that would be great.

Lets see, I like anything from Padron, Illusione, LFD, Cabiguan and Tats are always good. And some things I've been looking to try, Liga Privada No. 9, more Camachos, and stuff from J. Fuego. Also I am big on Maduros, lanceros, and stronger fuller bodied cigars.

And about that sack of black diamond your bringing, make sure it is the good stuff. The o'l heater don't burn the cheap stuff too well anymore.
    Yay! Cigars!

HoHoHo Mizicke. Santa is dropping a large stinky one on you via USPS. Rudolph can't get his drunk a$$ up to do the delivery. Let me know when the turd hits

DC# 0713 1797 9250 3500 7990

Whhaaa...? Your not stopping buy? Now what the hell am I gona do with these Tuna & Dolphin flavored sugar cookies? You know how much trouble I went through to bake this shit! I even went so far as to leave out some Swisher Sweets!

Oh well, I'll find something to do with this stuff. Maybe next year....yeah I could save em for next year!
    Yay! Cigars!

Well Santa, what can I say. Quite an awesome gift and a very tasty selection of smokes, I'll enjoy 'em for sure! Thanks Santa!
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information