Thread: A stocking full of coal for Basil

Default A stocking full of coal for Basil

Basil...oh Basil! Santa understands that you've been tormenting newbs all year and thinks that calls for a 5er of Pineapple White Owls and a lump or 2 of coal... maybe Santa can throw in something else for ya?

Go ahead and bring the blunts and see what happens assho. . . um, I mean well, they probably had it coming, and if not well shit I'm not perfect I mean damn Santa.

Ok though, if you are moved to bring me anything, I like stronger cigars. Into music a lot - playing and listening.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Basil, Santa has been radio silent recently as my factories in Asia had some issues and Santa had to crack some heads in order to make sure all the GOOD little boys and girls got their due this year. I sent my elfs out to pick up any white owls or dutch masters I could but I forgot we cleaned out the gas stations for Mtr and Badwhale. So Mrs. Claus was in a really good mood this moring and put that extra stride in my step so I suppose I can give you one or two decent sticks to go along with the stale box wood tips I have. I'm going to use the PO as I just don't have time for you this year Basil We also thought of sending you an Elf but the Mrs. didn't think you could handle the added responsibility.

Evil Santa

Blog Entries

cinda puts on oven mitts and covers Basil's eyes...do not look Santa using an inappropriate finger....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

LOL! Santa musta got the wrong house 'cuz what I got in the mail was meant for somebody who's been good all year! Dumbass Santa!

Seriously - I haven't had time to figure out who sent this crazy-ass bomb but damn! What a selection! Many thanks and I'll put brain on it.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information