Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazing Roham!!!

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

2009/12/26 10:31 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

Customs does it again! If not my country-- yours too! I hope that the Canadian customs will not have your package as long as the USA did . Perhaps we should shoot for an EASTER TIME delivery. Roham, have a happy new year, and perhaps the next time I try to send to Canada I will do things MUCH differently. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    2009/12/26 10:31 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
    When they get done, do you think the Customs guys will kind enough to post their review in the Reviews Forum so we can see what they thought of your cigars?

Oh Roger, er, Secret Santa!! The package arrived and man.... If I could photoshop, I would photoshop some googly eyes onto my head, which wouldn't even begin to express how surprised and blown away I am!!!

Damn!! That wasnt a box, it was a bloody suitcase!!! And I spent all christmas staying away from the delectable delights until your package arrived! Some of those goodies look damn good, and home made!(Something which I rarely taste nowadays)!!! Even a Stained glasss ashtray! And an armada of smokes?! Damn roger! You went above and beyond, and even though it was a little late, it made it all the better! I needed that to bump this years christmas rating up a notch or two!

I owe ya man, and it all looks amazing! At a loss for more words!!!

PS: One of the panes of glass is cracked. Any advise? I have it displayed on my window sill now! Looks wicked!

Roham
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Whew!!! It finally arrived! Awesome! Pm sent on the glass solution. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information