Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Roham!!!

Default Amazing Roham!!!

Ho Ho Ho! Merrry Christmas Roham!

There are some on the board who would call you a bad boy Roham! But don't worry Santa knows better than that. I understand that you have an slight affection for the work of Leon Jimmenes and for the fine cigars of Cuesta Rey and La Aura. Well those are mighty fine smokes to be sure! I can load up my sleigh with just about anything! But what else do you like? What other adventures in cigars do you prefer? I am certain you have at least a few. I am sure you have something in mind that would keep you warm on those cold Canadian nights. Canada! Got to love it! But I sure hope that I can get that stuff over the border. I would hate to in convenience those rascle raindeer, especially poor Rudolf. It would be terrible if I had to cram a package up his little reindeer end just to get it there. His nose might explode! I am short on KY jelly and have no light bulbs on hand. Ho Ho Ho! Poor Rudolf! Well I hope to hear from you soon and don't forget to have a merry christmas Roham!

Blog Entries

ho ho ho what a visual..... i have to say you are a bad boy if you moved to Canada and did not leave a forwarding address to the site's mascot...pokes.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Cold Canadian nights .... sounds like someone has been reading the back of a bottle of Yukon Jack or something.

Yukon Jack is a taste born of hoary nights, when lonely men struggled to keep their fires lit and cabins warm....

Yeah, if that's not gay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    Cold Canadian nights .... sounds like someone has been reading the back of a bottle of Yukon Jack or something.

Yukon Jack is a taste born of hoary nights, when lonely men struggled to keep their fires lit and cabins warm....

Yeah, if that's not gay.
    LMAO!

Santa drinks way too much you know....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Funny shit ha ha ha. LMAO
    Just another day at the office!

Santa does know all!!! I love those cigars, but I also like the Padilla Miami cigars, especially the old Miami 8/11's. Actually, I smoke those all the time What are Santas favourite cigars??? I'd love to try some of them!!!! But I swear I'm not smoking anything if they have any "reindeer treats" anywhere on them!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

HO HO HO Roham, well because of the frigid air and Roudolf's nose was not working properly, I guess I need to put the package in the post. At least I don't have to pack the back end of poor Roudolf! Well what do ya know! The postal people were trying to pull a fast one on me and said deliver confirmation was a giant hoax in Canada. Well what do you do? I guess I will have to give you the custom's number instead. HO HO HO!

I guess you could say it's on it's way.... good luck stuffing it in your reindeer, ahem... I mean stocking.

Customs Declaration and Dispatch note number.

CP337055990US

Have a Merrrrrrrry Christmas Roham. HO HO HO!

I'll be watching with child-like anticipation!!!!
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

HO HO HO SHIT! The damn Customs have hung up your package to dry for who knows how long. But don't worry, you will get your fine gift and not only that but I have arranged for you to pick up a fiver to tide you over at an establishment not too far from you. Merry Christmas. HO HO HO!!!! Pm Sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    HO HO HO SHIT! The damn Customs have hung up your package to dry for who knows how long. But don't worry, you will get your fine gift and not only that but I have arranged for you to pick up a fiver to tide you over at an establishment not too far from you. Merry Christmas. HO HO HO!!!! Pm Sent!
    Santa, you can call 1800 ASK USPS, and they can do some minor tracking for you...not sure if it will help, but it is worth a shot.

Keith

Actually, after a little digging, try this number...just don't tell them who you got it from, just tell them you have a friend in the Post Office. (202) 555-5551
    Last edited by mail man; 12-18-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: found a new number

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    Santa, you can call 1800 ASK USPS, and they can do some minor tracking for you...not sure if it will help, but it is worth a shot.

Keith
    Unfortunately due to the enormous amount of mail there is no possibility of a trace, unless they give a special number for the hold. In which case I could take care of that asap. But unfortunately, even with the number on the customs bill, they can't and won't do anything. That SUCKS!

unfortunately, without insurance, we are actually bound by law to NOT pay out.

BTW, you aren't so secret any more SANTA

Keith

Blog Entries

unfortunately, without insurance, we are actually bound by law to NOT pay out.

BTW, you aren't so secret any more SANTA

Keith
    I guess you could say that the "secret" part is canned. I at least pm'd Roham with the news. Let's hope it is not too long delayed. The USPS website talks about issuing a special number in connection to the hold 30 to 45 days after it has been received. But who knows? I was openly candid about what i was sending and they should duly take note of it. All I can do is wait and see.

Yeah, unfortunately, the policy is that you have to wait a minimum of 30 days before filing anything...wish I had a better answer than that, but it is what it is, and I can't change that.

Sorry

Keith

Blog Entries

Label/Receipt Number: CP33 7055 990U S
    Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
    Service(s): International Parcels

Your item left the United States from AMC SEATTLE WA (USPS) at 1:27 AM on December 24, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Well well well Roham, I believe it is finally on it's way! You may not have it for Christmas Day, but at least you will have it! Roger. :

Enter Label/Receipt Number. CP33 7055 990U S

Your item left the United States from AMC SEATTLE WA (USPS) at 1:27 AM on December 24, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

International Dispatch, December 24, 2009, 1:27 am, AMC SEATTLE WA (USPS)
    Received by U.S. Postal Service from U.S. Customs
    Sent to U.S. Customs by U.S. Postal Service
    Acceptance, December 07, 2009, 12:34 pm, JOHN DAY, OR 97845
    Last edited by Roger; 12-24-2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: duh

No rush Roge....uh, Santa, I'm enjoying the holidays just fine, and have something bought at a local shop for me to pick up just because of this mix up is above and beyond!!! I still haven't made it by to pick it up yet, but I will keep in touch.

Roham

Well, it looks like it got to customs in Canada on the 26th, now it is just a matter of it getting delivered.
    You should be enjoying the cigars soon.

Keith

Blog Entries

Thanks for the update?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Thanks for the update?
    Sorry, it is kind of in my nature

Keith

Blog Entries

Sorry, it is kind of in my nature

Keith
    Yes Keith thanks for the update . I am anxious about it getting there. The sooner the better.

Thread Information