Thread: Santa's Address

Blog Entries

Default Santa's Address

Ok, so since this is my first shot at Secret Santa - and I am a newbie... and absolutely terrified of what Basil and Kevin would call me if my "kid" didn't receive their package...

On the one hand, I really don't want Kevi... err, I mean my "kid" to know that it was I who sent him the flaming turds and asparagus juice.

But on the other hand, if I accidentally send Kevi... *cough* my "kid" a box-load of sweet action and 2 bottles of my best moonshine I don't want the package getting "lost" in the mailman's garage either. No offense mail man... heh heh.

I read through the saga of that football quarterback newbie who stepped in it a couple years ago, so I will be sure to not "lose the DC#" - is having that tracking number sufficient if I leave the return address blank?

What do you guys normally do?

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Yep, good idea to keep the DC#. I've removed the return address off more than 1 package I've sent and they have arrived just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Ok, so since this is my first shot at Secret Santa - and I am a newbie... and absolutely terrified of what Basil and Kevin would call me if my "kid" didn't receive their package...

On the one hand, I really don't want Kevi... err, I mean my "kid" to know that it was I who sent him the flaming turds and asparagus juice.

But on the other hand, if I accidentally send Kevi... *cough* my "kid" a box-load of sweet action and 2 bottles of my best moonshine I don't want the package getting "lost" in the mailman's garage either. No offense mail man... heh heh.
    I read through the saga of that football quarterback newbie who stepped in it a couple years ago, so I will be sure to not "lose the DC#" - is having that tracking number sufficient if I leave the return address blank?

What do you guys normally do?

-Buzz
    None taken

Really, the only reason that we suggest the return address is if your parcel cannot be delivered, we will have some where to return it to. As long as you know that the addy is good, you are going to be okay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    None taken

Really, the only reason that we suggest the return address is if your parcel cannot be delivered, we will have some where to return it to. As long as you know that the addy is good, you are going to be okay.
    Cool, thanks mail man. Out of curiosity, do people ever try to fool the system by putting the recipient's address in the return address location and then send the package without enough postage (so that it we be "returned")?

-Buzz

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Cool, thanks mail man. Out of curiosity, do people ever try to fool the system by putting the recipient's address in the return address location and then send the package without enough postage (so that it we be "returned")?

-Buzz
    All the time, but we just charge postage due to the address that is on there...we get our money either way...not anything new.

Keith

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    All the time, but we just charge postage due to the address that is on there...we get our money either way...not anything new.

Keith
    I've always wondered about that - well, there goes my plans to make a fortune saving stamps... bummer.

-Buzz

We are always watching

Thread Information