I'm now issuing a "Call to Arms" to the CS brothers and sisters to become CRA members if you have not done so already. In speaking with heads of the organization I have been impressed with their model of grass roots beginnings much like the NRA in building a following and lobbying team in battling new tax increases and smoking bans. Not only will your monies go directly to fight new taxes and smoking bans but the membership entitles you to free invites to local cigar events with the major manufacturers and free giveaways. There are currently free trip raffles to Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, and Honduras. As a consumer I really want to support our rights to smoke in more places and let our local governments know that we are tired of those restrictions. To sweeten new membership to the CS if you sign up now and contact me that you did I will send you a little something you might enjoy as I believe there is strength in our numbers. The only thing I ask is when you go to their website to become a member please denote that you heard from Christian and include my member # 175966. The more of us that have a voice, the more the politicians have to listen as the bottom line is they want to keep their jobs and need our votes. I will also keep you updated on events going on and the new cigars coming soon to only CRA members. I got a sneak preview and you will not be disappointed! Thanks for your support!! Christian, CRA Ambassador.
Website Link: http://www.cigarrights.org/membership.htm

Update: Just wanted to update that now anyone who joins CRA will receive 2 limited edition size and blend cigars for free. The manufacturers involved are as follows:

ASHTON VSG, CAO Lx2 Rosado Especiale, Casa Fenerandez, Davidoff Avo Classic #2, Drew Estate Liga Privada No. 9, General Cigar's Punch – CRA Blend, La Flor Dominicana LG – CRA Blend, Padron 1964 Anniversary Series, Rocky Patel – CRA Blend, Tatuaje Black Label lonsdale.

As soon as you join you will receive two of these cigars at random. In addition as always if you get in touch with me and let me know that you joined and include your address I will send you a stick as well as thanks for supporting the cause. Also my member # is 175966. Thanks again for supporting this cause and let's continue to fight for our Cigar Rights of America! Christian Aliperti, CRA Ambassador.