Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar things that annoy you

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    George, you missed the "realiSed" one!!!

Nah, saw that... You're the clean up guy on that - or I figured he was from England where that is "proper" English... You know, "You Americans", and all that la-di-dah stuff...

LMAO..... this is gonna be fun to watch.......

Sitting in my favorite shop, enjoying a smoke recently, a well dressed young professional was browsing the humidors, when one of the shop keepers asked if they could offer some assistance. He wasn't sure what he wanted, but said that "He couldn't smoke anything rated under 90" ! My, oh my, how that one sentence described this poor soul.

Smoke what you like, not what the current issue of your magazine tells you is "bold, spicy, and finished with a hint of coffee and steel"
    A woman is a woman, but a cigar is a smoke...

4. Default

Bill,you have to just snicker quitely under your breath and let it slide. The origionator of this thread sfg75 is a poser also,the only thing is that he was a crappy cheap cigar poser LOL.. At least the poser in your shop tried to imitate class.

At my local we alawys try to help anybody that want's our humble opinion and as a matter of fact a former NFL player frequents our shop and asks us about cigars all of the time. Heck we want to hear about the NFL but all he wants is cigar knowledge.
    The older I get ,the better I was

5. Default

Scotty is really starting to piss me off.

Blog Entries

Did you see how Scotty lied over on the Island claiming he was NOT banned/suspended from CW?

Scotty is the lowest form of life to ever post on a cigar BB. At least gamehumper had something that resembled a personality while he bent you over. Scotty is the bottom of the barrel.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

While enjoying a smoke with my cousin the other day, I realized that people constantly trying to flick the ash off of a cigar really annoys me. He would take 2-3 draws from it then try knocking the ash off while I had an inch and a half long ash on the end of my cigar.

I agree with Dmitri there. One of the few things that can really keep me from enjoying my cigar is an obsessive asher sitting next to me.

Good point Dmitri! I notice that myself when someone treats their cigar as if it were a Marlboro Light.

Default And another thing........

While I'm on my soapbox:

I can only roll my eyes at people who don't smoke cigars regularly, bragging about the "cubans" that they got from a friend. As if they can tell a difference between the cigar they smoked at a wedding last year and the so-called "cuban" they now have. They act as if you should be getting out your checkbook and starting the bidding process on who is going to be the lucky one to share in their wealth.

Mooching. I hate mooching.

I don't care if you have 4 posts or 4000 posts, it's still mooching.

I don't care if you were serious or say you were joking, there's nothing funny about mooching.

I don't care if you are a newbie or a seasoned FOG, mooching is classless.

I don't care if it's a Green Iguana or a Cuban Davidoff, mooching sucks.

Moochers are the scum sucking leeches of the cigar forum communities.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    Mooching. I hate mooching.

I don't care if you have 4 posts or 4000 posts, it's still mooching.

I don't care if you were serious or say you were joking, there's nothing funny about mooching.

I don't care if you are a newbie or a seasoned FOG, mooching is classless.

I don't care if it's a Green Iguana or a Cuban Davidoff, mooching sucks.

Moochers are the scum sucking leeches of the cigar forum communities.

That reminds me, RealPuroBrat you suck, you lowlife mooch.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Drunks who walk up to me in the bar and try to mooch cigars. Cuz they see me smoking a cigar, and are like "hey can I get one of those?". To which i say " My dear man, if it was a cigarette that cost $.40 each, I would gladly give you one, but this fine specimen is an Avo Signature Double Corona, a thing of beauty that costs more than you likely make per hour."

Or something close to that - like "No, you can't"

To which I get the response "jesus, lighten up dude"!

There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Cigars with bad caps.

Fidel Castro controlling the Cuban Cigar market! What a no good piece of shit. And I hear his son is just as bad, if not worse.

so about 3 weeks ago I had a little get together, and this girl was looking through my digital camera at the pics. Well when she got to the pics of the cigars in my humi, she was like "why do you have pictures of your phillie (philly, whichever) blunts" "why do you have so many philly blunts", that annoyed me at the time for some reason.

QuietC-- That sounds brutal...made me wince just thinking about it. She's already treading thin ice by digging through your digital camera, and then goes on to insult your stogies. Disgraceful.

18. Default

One Word: MOLD
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

19. Default

The price of good cigars.
    Paranoid anti-smoking laws.
    People who go on detox and tell EVERYBODY about it (ok not really related to cigars but I hate them)
    A dissapointing cigar when you've been looking forward to a particular smoke for ages
    Dirt cheap cigars which smell of shit
    People who say "cigars stink" as a bold, general statement probably having ever only smelt dirt cheap cigars which smell of shit.
    People who say "smoking is bad for you" whenever you're trying to enjoy a relaxing smoke and then hold their noses up whilst giving you evil looks throughout your smoke even though you've been careful to go outside on a beach in the middle of nowhere. These guys WILL find you!

20. Default

The 145% Tariff on Cuban Cigars in Canada!!!!
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

Thread Information