Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cigar things that annoy you

bigpoppapuff Guest

golly...thanks for all the great advice....i thought maybe using some kleenex wrapped around the cigars would help....

Default In addition......

You guys are joking. Right?

Mailing cigars in an envelope?

You've got to be kidding. Ggiese...come on now. Really? A friggin' envelope?

Er.....naw....never mind. I'd stick to free Priority Mail boxes at the PO or at least some other ridgid box.

How can you do that? You've got to be kidding. An envelope?

Really? I know what happened! Scroto has kidnapped Ggiese and is posing as him on this board in an attempt to mislead other members!

OK Scotty...where's George?

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Okay - after much debate amongst the judges, and by the prodding of Corona Gigante (the original winner of my prize), my original prize sticks have been forwarded to BKCloud114. Congrats, Tommy... I'd post a DC#, but I don't remember it - it had way too many numbers in it. It's coming and it most likely got there today - let me know if it doesn't get there and I'll try to figure out what happened...
    Holy crap..... I forgot all about this thread. How did I win this ? I thought CG won !! or George won !!.... Did I answer out of turn ?? All I know is that I ended up with a really nice selection of smokes from George or are they from CG...... damn I'm confused.

Yes.... this time I'm sitting at my computer at 11:00 pm on a Thursday night.... I have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Holy crap..... I forgot all about this thread. How did I win this ? I thought CG won !! or George won !!.... Did I answer out of turn ?? All I know is that I ended up with a really nice selection of smokes from George or are they from CG...... damn I'm confused.

Yes.... this time I'm sitting at my computer at 11:00 pm on a Thursday night.... I have no life.
    So I take it you liked the "envelope" of smokes I sent you, Tommy...

I am lost what is the annoying thing here????????????
    Remember to breathe

Blog Entries

WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FLOCK UP?

From now on, anyone who tops ANY thread that Scotty started will have to send out penalty cigars. No ifs, ands or butts

PENALTY STICK RULES NOW IN EFFECT.

If I gotta see Scotty's name ONE MORE TIME in the "news threads" list, I'm gonna lose it
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    I am lost what is the annoying thing here????????????
    Scotty.... But you don't know him....

8. Default

Hey all;

At the risk of bringing the wrath of the Cigar Board down on me..... Who is "Scotty"? I think I got here after the whole Scotty thing. While I know he has the Street Value of a Swisher Sweet around here, I really don't know why...... Can someone fill me in? Thanks everyone.

"I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    Hey all;

Who is "Scotty"?
    I joined a few weeks ago and asked myself the same question. I then learned that the search function is your friend.

Since CC despises the hell out of this guy, I started searching his posts:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/search.php?searchid=46768

I think the thing that convinced me what a douche in the grass he was when I read this particular thread started by CC:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t624-sfg...rquot-not.html

Enjoy buddy :)

Quote Originally Posted by Island Epicurean
    Hey all;

At the risk of bringing the wrath of the Cigar Board down on me..... Who is "Scotty"? I think I got here after the whole Scotty thing. While I know he has the Street Value of a Swisher Sweet around here, I really don't know why...... Can someone fill me in? Thanks everyone.

"El Jefe", as he likes to call himself, is the "master passer", "Flawless passer", and the ultimate source of all knowledge related to cigars (just ask him, he'll tell you). And he got it all by reading "The Idiot's Guide to Cigars" (I'm not making this up, you can go back and do the research - it's there).

In other words - he's a legend in his own mind....

A damn good thing he's not around here any more - he likes to run rigged contests, and when ALL of the participants bitch - he pulls a "Scotty" and says no one is getting anything.... (In other words he has a hissy-fit).

The guy is the Pariah of the cigar boards. I wish I could give you more background, but suffice it to say - he won't be posting on any decent cigar boards if a lot of people have anything to say about it (he just keeps making friends everywhere he goes)....

My advice - "DON'T BE A SCOTTY!!"

EDIT ADDED:

.. oh - and I forgot about "Carthago Delenda Est" - Scotty's "war cry". He was SO vain he THOUGHT he was going to destroy this and other boards just to get rid of those who would DARE to cross him.... Hmmmmm...
    Last edited by ggiese; 09-16-2005 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    So I take it you liked the "envelope" of smokes I sent you, Tommy...
    Absolutely !!!!!

But next time don't use so much duct tape and newspaper to protect the cigars

Default Special thanks to Godfather...

for posting the links to the older Scroto threads.

I found them very informative and entertaining. I never truly realized how much of a hapless boob SFG was until now.

To Bill and George, you both are truly the bastions of this board.

Oh!....here's a great big hug for both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB

I found them very informative and entertaining. I never truly realized how much of a hapless boob SFG was until now.

"PENALTY STICK RULES NOW IN EFFECT."
    Do I get the penalty cigars from CC
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB

As someone who ignorantly jumped into the debate over SFG75, I have to say that I recently checked out his posts on LTC, or the Island of Misfit Toys.....oh my, oh my what a revelation!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information