Thread: Hey Cat,George ect ect

1. Default Hey Cat,George ect ect

The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I never dropped an "f-bomb" over there...

Blog Entries

LMFAO!

Turd Boy Turner reaps what he sows.

He's probably the worst offender when it comes to being a vulgar, thin-skinned, lying scumbag then has the temerity to scold and lecture the rest of the turds floating in the toilet, too funny!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Dammit Kevin, we shoulda known better and cut and pasted that lame-assed message before Turd Boy took it down 'cause it's gone forever now.

It was a classic.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

Dear Members, StogieChat.com is closed until Dec 1st. Not because of the holiday, but actually for the many members who need to take a step back and remember what family and friends are all about. It seems like everyone wants to drop the F-Bomb on everyone else and degrade each other constantly over the past several months. Our community is about friendship and discussing cigars, not pushing each others buttons while hiding behind a computer screen. Perhaps some of you have forgotten herfing with each other, trading cigars and how many members have opened their homes for herfs to other members never even met before. The damn right out crude remarks spouting from sports, politics and other discussions is ridiculous. Short of sending out a ton of private messages and dealing with everyones complaints about each other, I feel its in the best interest to shut down for a period so everyone can think about how they have been treating others on StogieChat. When StogieChat reopens, things will be different or we will be forced to ban members for their conduct. I wish everyone a fine holiday with their family and hope that some of that family feeling makes it way back to StogieChat. ET

I saved it
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Fuck. Now they'll break containment. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Fuck. Now they'll break containment. Fuck.
    Hex! Ashauler is using the "f" word!!!

You must now shut the site down for a week to teach him a lesson!

Dear StogieChat Members:

As most of you are aware, I closed StogieChat over Thanksgiving so that everyone may spend time with their families and also to think about how they have been treating other members here on the forum. I received many emails during the down time both praising the action and others asking who/why. This is not about finger pointing because not everyone caused a problem and nobody likes to be singled out as a trouble maker. Consider this a fresh beginning but be aware that those who continue on the same path of disrespect to community members and moderators will be banned.

We all come from different walks of life and have different opinions which form our personalities. Unfortunately the expression of some members views has turned StogieChat into a rather crude place lately with personal attacks on other members, clicks, and the “my way or no way” attitude. As adults we should respect each other because there is no correct religion, perfect sports team/player, fair politician or anything else for that matter. Shouting back, starting flame wars, gathering up the posse, or just storming off the forum to never come back is just not making StogieChat a fun place.

As you look around the forum you will see that some topics are no longer available. Other topics have been merged into the general off topic area “Nothing About Cigars”. This is an ongoing process until things are all sorted out. Any topic area missing is NOT a reflection on any specific member for wrongdoing. It is merely time to get the forum back on track with cigar talk since we cannot seem to agree on other topics without a timeout chair. There is no need to focus on topics that seem to draw the worst out of our membership.

Moderators will be actively monitoring specific areas of the forum. Do keep in mind that while our moderators may have enjoyed a cigar with other members or are good friends, they do have a job of maintaining the forum with fairness and respect. Being a friend of a moderator does not grant the member any “God like” powers. It also does not give any member the right to put a moderator on the spot to act in their favor. Moderators do have the authority to temporarily suspend or completely ban a member for being abusive to any member, or other forum violation and will do so without injustice.

I highly recommend that members with any questions about proper posting and forum etiquette to visit these two great links that our moderator Fishhound found in the archives of the net.
    Forum rules http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5TXqe8Y&NR=1
    Posting tips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and will try to also make StogieChat the fun place it used to be.

-ET

"Timeout chair"...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    "Timeout chair"...
    Here's the cigarsmokers version:

Blog Entries

Unfortunately the expression of some members views has turned StogieChat into a rather crude place lately with personal attacks on other members, clicks, and the “my way or no way” attitude.
    What a fuc#ing moron.....

"cliques" you dumbass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information