Thread: Trade me.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Default Trade me.

Hi everyone, want to see if anyone would be interested in a trade.

The ash tray that I made.

I would like this http://www.cigarsinternational.com/p...2&cat=6&page=3 in return.

This is open to anyone with 50 posts and a reputible trading history.

I would also entertain the same number of sticks (10) from your humi, provided that you include sticks of the same type of calliper. I am looking to try some Rocky Patels, and Ghurka park avenues, of course this is why I chose the sampler above. If you wish to do that instead, just send me a list of your intended offer. Otherwise I will go with what is listed above. Thanks Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

Just thought I would give you more info on this particular ashtray. I have been doing glass for some time now and have had experience in pricing this stuff and there is customarily 2 ways to figure it, by the square foot, and by the piece. Usually custom work like this in a is figured in a a flat two demensional way. (even things that are built in 3 demensions are figured the same way). This is based on $90.00 a square foot that would be about .625 cents per square inch. Of course materials and labor are figured into that. This ashtray is about 45 square inches of material which would make this ash tray based on the figure above. $ 28.125. The other way glass is often figured is by the peice. At the usual $3.00 a piece, this ashtrey having 13 peices, would be 39.00. Average between the two estimates would be $33.56.

I thought that this might give some of you something to think about in regards to the value of the ashtray. I think what I am asking for in return for it is fair. Just thought I would give you something a little more to chew on. As always your comments are welcome. Roger.

By the way this Ash Tray is also enirely soldered with non lead solder as well. So you don't have to worry about any lead poisoning. LOL.
    Last edited by Roger; 11-20-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: DUH!!

Blog Entries

Here kitty kitty kitty!!! Any takers?

Blog Entries

Looking to bump the offer for the ashtray that I made. The ashtray in trade for this sampler instead. This offer has free shipping too as far as I can see. Any takers? Thanks Roger.

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/product...79/pc/8378.uts

Blog Entries

Gentlemen and lady, this deal is no longer available. Thanks for your consideration. Roger.

Thread Information