Thread: Welcome CS's latest spammer LoraHup !!

Blog Entries

Default Welcome CS's latest spammer LoraHup !!

Okay, who's in charge of approving new members?

Ole "LoraHup" is a widely known spammer who signs up on just about any internet BB she can find.

Check out her sig tag. It's Russian and it translates to: "People are worse than we think of them."

Really now? Hey Larissa you douchenozzle, I think you're a lowlife, spamming scumbag who probably spreads computer viruses among other things and according to you, you're worse than I think of you! Hey, at least you're honest.

Whadda say Hex & Shag, do we keep this spammer around just for laughs or are you going to jetison her before she posts her first link to a place where I can get purple pills or a Russian bride?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-06-2009 at 02:57 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Oh this is fuggen funny!:

I never heard of "Manga" until I found ole Larissa on a forum called "MangaShare." "Manga" is Japanesse cartoons or something like that and yes, just like us nut job cigar smokers, I guess there's an internet message board for just about anyone out there.

So Larissa signs up over there and actually made four gibberish posts, Check this out!! LMFAO! The dweebs over there actually though she had something relevant to add to their 36 page thread about whatever the fock it is those whack jobs are blathering on about.

I say we keep her at least for a while anyway, even if she is a robot. She can't be any worse then Oleg281, can she?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

This is just too funny!

She signed up on a Soccer Forum and started talking about poetry!

Then she posts a soccer question on the Manga board.

She also signed up on a "Nepal News" board and spammed one of their deep discussion threads with something about daylight savings time!

Here's a thread on a board where the topic is about camping and she posts:
    Ive heard many ideas to why bubbles are round, mostly that a sphere is the smallest shape and thus the bubble takes that shape. I have another idea which i believe to be right but tell me what you think.
    CLASSICS!!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-06-2009 at 03:29 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

She's a member on this board as well. I have no idea what language that is but all I had to see was that page and I signed myself up immediately!

8 user(s) online
    4 guests
    2 members
    2 Anonymous Members
    [ View Complete List ]

>GoventryCat86 >::•Fata•::

Groups' legend: [♥·.· ADMINISTRADORAS ·.·♥] [♥·.· ADMI. ADJUNTA ·.·♥] [♥·.·AYUDANTE ADM. ·.·♥] [♥·.· MODERADORA ·.·♥] [♥·.· SECRET GIRL ·.·♥] [♥·.· CHEER GIRL ·.·♥] [♥·.· DISEÑADORA DEL MES ·.·♥] [♥·.· ARTISTA PSP/PS ·.·♥] [♥·.· ALUMNA PSP ·.·♥] [♥·.· AMIGAS ·.·♥] [♥·.· Chica DGPSP ·.·♥] [♥·.· USUARIAS ·.·♥] [♥·.· VISITANTES ·.·♥] [♥·.· Lista Negra ·.·♥] [º·.· STAFF AUSENTE ·.·º]
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information