Thread: Inside the Mind of Google

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Yep, lots of dumbasses on FacePage, MyBook and Titter, that's for sure.

I can't stand titter and FacePage gives me the creeps. I use MySpace to follow up on the latest news and tour schedules for the bands I like but I don't post a whole bunch of personal information there. Most groups these days update their MySpace pages instead of their own websites (if they even have their own website) and this is how I find out when they're going to be coming out my way for a show so I can get tickets

Dates in the near future for me are:

December 20 - Street Dogs and Far From Finished @ the Paradise in Boston
    January 6 - All and Shot Baker @ the Middle East in Cambridge
    February 25 - Flogging Molly @ the Webster in Hartford

I really wish I could get out to Chicago for New Year's Eve to see the Tossers @ Reggie's but I don't think that's going to happen.

The Tossers are going on tour in March and The Killigans told me they hope to get out to the east coast this year (they're from Nebraska, you know land of Scroto ). Flatfoot 56 will be in Ballston Spa, NY in September for an Irish Music Fest (that oughta be fun!) and if I want to see the Dropkick Murphys in Boston for St. Patrick's Day wekend, I'm going to have to feed the scalpers because I missed the ticket pre-sale date.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information