HI guys and gals, i use to smoke cigars about 10 years ago. I tried the usualy gas station junk cigars mostly smoked em cuz my buddies did. I then tried macanudo cigars not sure the exact cigar but we bought em for about 5 bucks a peace on an indian reservation in New York, they came in the tubs. I liked them a lot more than swisher sweets lol. I smoked about 2 to 3 cigars a week back then. I was dateing a girl who was bigtime anti smoker so i stopped smokeing. I went to a buddies party for christmas and he offered me a cigar so I smoked it with him and much enjoyed it. I live in a small town and there are no cigar shops for miles and miles. But the local Liquer store has a humidor and usualy keep a small selection of cigars. So I bought an ACID Kuba Kuba. On the recomendation of another buddy. I tried it and about halfway through I decided to change the name to ACID KuBLA KuBLA cause it actualy made me sick! I got realy sick to my stomach, i actualy thought i was going to pop. Sory to those that like them but it did not sit well with me. Sence then I have tried a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real (porto real) and I realy enjoyed that and tonight I tried a smaller cigar made by Punch which was id say decent in my opinion. I will smoke one again. Ive also purchase a macanudo maduro. I use to smoke those also, if i remember right I liked them. Im gonna smoke it on new years day. I need to find a good online sight to buy some cigars im thinking about buying some of those sample packs where you get 10 or so cigars of different types. I want to try a few different cigars to see what I like. Im planning on buying a small desktop humidor I probably wont smoke more than once or twice a month. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Ill probably have a bizillion questions sory to sound so nube but I am.