Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
Probably La Guardia. I'm pretty sure you can take subways to the train station and take a train right up to New Windsor. Some of the NYC guys travel by train. I think the train ride is less than an hour.
Are you coming this year Bill?

Quote Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
If at all possible, you can fly into Newburgh - Stewart International (SWF) which is right down the road from the event and the Days Inn where a large number of S/BOTL are statying. I talked with the manger of the Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart Intl Airport and she gave us a group rate price of $73.53 per room which includes all taxes and gratuities. When booking your room, call 845-564-7550 ext 387 and let the receptionist know that you are part of group "Cigar Pass". The traveling distance from the hotel to the Herf location is no more that 4 miles. Here is there website if interested:

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...opertyId=05183

It would be nice if you can attend and keep us updated if you can make it........
Thanks for the advice. Looks like all of the flights going to SWF are 10+ hours connecting through multiple cities. La Guardia has some decent flights but how hard is it going to be to navigate the subway and train? Keep in mind where I live we barely have a bus service.