Thread: help for cuban cigars

1. Default help for cuban cigars

Hi

I would thanks some advise from the experienced an senior member of this forum.

I moved to USA and I need to find a way for my cuban cigars. I now about the US law in that respect but i only want to know if you have ordered from Unicos Habanos or Lou's.??????

thanks

Blog Entries

Please read the forum rules. It might be best if you edited your post as well.

I have absolutely no idea what is happening to me. I must be super fuckin tired 'cuz I just don't have the energy.

No luck on the phone number, huh? Did you ever get the details you were asking for from Hex? No? That sucks. You also have posted an intro yet princess.

Quote Originally Posted by ElNovato View Post
    Hi

I moved to USA and I need to find a way for my cuban cigars. I now about the US law in that respect but i only want to know if you have ordered from Unicos Habanos or Lou's.??????

thanks

Oooohhh... Be careful there, buttercup - ordering Cuban cigars for import into the US is illegal. And law enforcement takes a VERY dim view of those that do. They've got special jails for people that do things like that.

Blog Entries

Hello, I am the experienced an senior member of this forum. My advice is post an intro and don't talk about Cuban Cigars here. They are illegal.

Best bet is to go back to where you came from.

7. Default

Hi

thanks
    You sir are a fucking retard
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    You sir are a fucking retard
    Simple. Elegant. Straight to the point.

It truly says it all.

-K

Crawl, Walk, then run!
    You can't hit the ground at a full sprint in this forum Yum Yum !~
    Slow down some !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Hi

thanks
    Hellos elnovembero, manys thank you so kindness sir. My name is Novell Frances Anne, I am suffering from cancerous aliment. My late wife and I mades to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged oh kinds sirs as she had passionite lust for persons who can not help ones each others due to physical disfigurements and monies predicatement.

I have a secured transaction proposals and must need your sires assistance to execute this. Please contact me sendings PMs through secured links on this fine cigar site and I wil furnish you with more details on this transaction.

Manys thank you and may you rest peacefully under the fule moons skieys withe fien cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Talking

That was good Bill but I still like Kevin's response a little bit more........

Blog Entries

Hey Charlie, go here: Hot Russian Brides. User name is "ElNovato" and the password is "ImanIdiot" and see what ya find, LMAO!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information