Thread: Montecristo Le Cigare des Arts

anyone knkow if these are a good cigar? Bought one when was buying a few diff types to try out the other day.

how was it? I saw those at the shop I normally buy from and was wondering how they were.

I havnt smoked it yet, was planning on saving it for a special occasion or something. That was the only one they had just laying on the shelf.

i sometime plan on doing that, but never succeed. i've managed to hold on to 3 of my 5 P3000's, though cuz they're so good. Lately, been stickin to mini Cohiba's or mini macanudos. mainly because i spend way more money than i should be on cigars.
    Last edited by Drake; 02-16-2005 at 03:42 PM.

They are great. Not too mild, basically medium smoke. Construction is awesome, as is usual on a premium Monte. The flavor stays fairly consistent through out. You should enjoy it. I would suggest setting it back for a month or so to let it calm down though. I still have a box and a half left and they only get better with age.

yeah i'll have it for awhile, either gonna save it for when school lets out, or 21 b-day, who knows, since don't really have the money to be buying too many nice cigars.

Thread Information