Thread: MailMan our friendly Postal worker.

Default MailMan our friendly Postal worker.

So Santa's been wondering have you been a good little Mailman this year or should Santa deliver you package to the wrong address? We of course know you'll be getting your Black label Thompson's and you Phillies but along with those and the lump of coal Santa is at a loss. You're still fairly new around here so why don't you sit on down on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas, I'll even put my pants back on first.

I tell ya, I love the idea of the black labels and the phillies...I like to hand them out to the people I don't want as friends anymore

I will gladly sit on your lap, but do I have to put my pants on first???

I , as you said, am very new, so I am open to just about anything as I am still trying new cigars as much as I can. I do know that I have seemed to have fallen down the maduro slope, but really like the med-full bodied cigars, kind of leaning a little bit more torwards the fuller side. I think if you just use your judgment....no wait, don't do that.
    Really though, I am sure that what ever you send, I will be impressed with.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    I tell ya, I love the idea of the black labels and the phillies...I like to hand them out to the people I don't want as friends anymore

I will gladly sit on your lap, but do I have to put my pants on first???

I , as you said, am very new, so I am open to just about anything as I am still trying new cigars as much as I can. I do know that I have seemed to have fallen down the maduro slope, but really like the med-full bodied cigars, kind of leaning a little bit more torwards the fuller side. I think if you just use your judgment....no wait, don't do that.
    Really though, I am sure that what ever you send, I will be impressed with.

Keith
    I think he's asking for cigars, Santa...

...or is he...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think he's asking for cigars, Santa...

...or is he...
    Oh hell, I was hoping you didn't have your crystal ball fixed yet

Keith

good Lord Santa, you really put a hurting on my mailbox...Thank You, thank You, Thank You.
    It was like you had a direct link to my taste buds, and the drink of your choice looks and smells awesome.

Are you sure I was THIS good??...No, wait, don't think that through, just go with your first instinct...I was a good boy...yeah, that's it, I was a good boy this year.

Thank you again Santa.

Keith

Also, I do ride a cruiser, crotch rockets would probably get me killed.
    Last edited by mail man; 12-18-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot to answer Santa's question

Holy Crap, I got another gift in the mail from Santa today.

Santa you totally rock, I saw one of these bells this summer and told my wife about it, but totally forgot about it.

Thanks Brother, I am going to hang it on the scoot tomorrow.

Thank you Santa

Keith

Thread Information