sammis's review
logan37's review

Smoke: Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro ~ Toro
Drink: Yuengling Black & Tans off the tap(s)
Tunes: None

Wrapper: Ecuador
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Draw: Medium Draw
Burn: Burned perfect
Misc: 60min

Pre-light: Dark brown veiny Maduro wrapper. Has a musky tobacco scent. Not much Prelight flavor.

Light: Easy. Medium draw.

1st 3rd: Oily. Not much spice, some leather and is kind of creamy, but with a little bitter mixed in. Pretty smooth. Medium to full body. Medium flavor.

Ash: Dark gray. Vein lines burn black Holds on for 1 ˝” (sorry I missed the pic of this.

2nd 3rd: Oily. Has a slight bitter ring to it along with the leather. Not as creamy as the first third, but still mellow and enjoyable. Honestly, it appeared lit it would have a little more Maduro “tooth”, but not really.

3rd 3rd: Lots of the same. Good cigar. Oily and leather dominant. Some woodsy notes in the home stretch. Again, I was expecting more tooth from a Maduro, but it had good flavors and was mellow with a nice draw and burn.

Overall impression: I would look for fivers. I wouldn’t mind picking up some of the natural wrapper versions for comparison.

Thank you Roger for the opportunity to review this, and the kickass cigar holder (which is making a cameo appearance.

Will