Hey guys, as you can probably tell I am the new person here. I have been reading the boards for like 2 hours straight, I just can't stop because you guys are hilarious and seem to know a good bit about smokes. So a little about me...I just recently started smoking cigars (about a month) after finally quitting cigarettes. Just to let you guys know I am not only young for cigars but also in life, I recently turned 18 in may and I am still living with my parents to help my mom when my dad leaves for Iraq again later this week, and to save some money while going to school for my fire science degree. I got into smoking from my dad when he came back from Iraq last time, he started smoking all the cigars people sent over for free and fell in love with it and carried back home where I was introduced to it.....So my first question is what do you recommend for a few good cigars to pick up and age for a year while he is gone? He prefers full bodied cigars, while I am still in the mediums, but hopefully in a year I will be able to handle and appreciate a full bodied cigar. Thanks guys.