Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formal Introduction

Default Formal Introduction

Good Day Gentlemen,
    I壇 like to introduce myself, my name is Paddy. I am a 43 year old Irishman who has been living in the states for 10 years. I was born and raised in Co. Derry, Northern Ireland. I live in a small sea-side town in Massachusetts called Mattapoisett. I知 a Union Crane operator (Local 4 Boston) Laid-off at the present moment. My computer skills up until now have been limited to Goggle searches and email so please bear with me. I just never had the time before. I知 married to a R.N. and we live a quite life. My two loves are Cuban Cigars and Distilled spirits. I will try my hardest not to make an Asswipe out of myself in this forum, but no promises.
    Slainte,
    Paddy

2. Default

Welcome...It's ok to an asswipe here. Just don't be an asshat.

I don't know, it's dark and I hear laughter!
    Blog Entries

Welcome from W. Tennessee
    My! What a nice ash you have!

No matter where you go, there you are!

Blog Entries

Welcome from Germany!

Blog Entries

Welcome paddy!

Do you like Scotch, Irish Whiskey or are you more like me where you'll find pretty much anything with a label on it in my bar.

I've become a big Scotch fan over the past few years but I always have a bottle of Bushmill's, Jameson 1780 and Tullamore Dew on hand as well. My favorite Scotch are the Islays.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Good Day Gentlemen,
    I壇 like to introduce myself, my name is Paddy. I am a 43 year old Irishman who has been living in the states for 10 years. I was born and raised in Co. Derry, Northern Ireland. I live in a small sea-side town in Massachusetts called Mattapoisett. I知 a Union Crane operator (Local 4 Boston) Laid-off at the present moment. My computer skills up until now have been limited to Goggle searches and email so please bear with me. I just never had the time before. I知 married to a R.N. and we live a quite life. My two loves are Cuban Cigars and Distilled spirits. I will try my hardest not to make an Asswipe out of myself in this forum, but no promises.
    Slainte,
    Paddy
    We all make asswipes of our selves from time to time - no worries.

Welcome!

Blog Entries

Welcome from AZ.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Welcome Paddy.

I'm sure that quite a few of us have made asswipes of ourselves in the past as buzz mentioned, but the real trick is to pick yourself up, take your lumps and carry on.

From the few posts so far it looks like you'll be fine.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Welcome paddy!

Do you like Scotch, Irish Whiskey or are you more like me where you'll find pretty much anything with a label on it in my bar.

I've become a big Scotch fan over the past few years but I always have a bottle of Bushmill's, Jameson 1780 and Tullamore Dew on hand as well. My favorite Scotch are the Islays.
    I have always been a big Scitch & Irish wiskey fan, but over the last few years I find myself reaching for the Tequila bottle more and more. Don Julio blanco when the wallet affords, but day to day Milagro plata, over in the case of tonight Cazadores plata. I ve also been known to enjoy a Havana club or Brugal rum. Love the cuban & dominican rum (dry) hate really sweet ones.

Welcome from Kansas City!

Blog Entries

Welcome from CO.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Welcome from Oregon! We all find ourselves putting our foot in our mouths or doing something stupid on the board from time to time... at least I do LOL. Happy that you have joined us here. If you use the search button you will find answers to most or all of your questions in cigars. If you have trouble finding anything, don't worry we can point you in the right direction. Hope you enjoy your stay. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I have always been a big Scitch & Irish wiskey fan, but over the last few years I find myself reaching for the Tequila bottle more and more. Don Julio blanco when the wallet affords, but day to day Milagro plata, over in the case of tonight Cazadores plata. I ve also been known to enjoy a Havana club or Brugal rum. Love the cuban & dominican rum (dry) hate really sweet ones.
    Now you're talking! I love a good tequila as well. But - Blanco tequila???

I prefer at least a Reposado - but more prefer an Anejo.

Rums - I like Zaya and Ron Zacapa probably the best. Havana Club is good stuff as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Welcome from Oregon! We all find ourselves putting our foot in our mouths or doing something stupid on the board from time to time... at least I do LOL. Happy that you have joined us here. If you use the search button you will find answers to most or all of your questions in cigars. If you have trouble finding anything, don't worry we can point you in the right direction. Hope you enjoy your stay. Roger.
    Yeah - Roger's our tour guide. Follow him - he'll show you around the place...

Welcome From SC

sammis

Welcome from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

I visited Northern Ireland back in '96 and loved. We stayed in Dromore. I keep trying to get back over there but can't seem to get the plans to work out. Someday they will.

Welcome to the forum.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Now you're talking! I love a good tequila as well. But - Blanco tequila???

I prefer at least a Reposado - but more prefer an Anejo.

Rums - I like Zaya and Ron Zacapa probably the best. Havana Club is good stuff as well!
    I also love rested tequila, but there something about blanco's ... just the pure taste of the agave with no oak involved. I find when I am smoking a cigar I want the clean taste of agave, I get enough wood and smoke taste from the stick. I love a good quality Blanco ( Only 100% agave ) little ice and a wedge of lime. All the bad habits are a result of taking holidays to Mexico

Welcome from NH.

Thread Information