Thread: Scotland

Default Scotland

Ok I'm going to watch the British Open this upcoming year at St. Andrews in Scotland. Maybe someone here has been or lives there or in the UK and knows what I would expect to pay for a decent pipe to mark the occation. I have started smoking pipes this winter so I bought a few nice pipes and I'd rather not bring them with me. I plan on bring a few ounces of tobacco with me and hopefully finding a cool pipe or tobacco shop. Thoughts ideas suggestions etc.

Thanks in advance guys and happy new year
    Occupation Foole

I wouldn't try bringing in the loose tobacco, just in case some customs/security person doesn't like it, regardless of what the laws are. Otherwise, I know nothing of fair pipe prices, but know you're exchange rate is going to suck bad. St. Andrews is beautiful, enjoy it. Also, don't eat canned haggis, not good at all.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information