Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some general cigar help please

Welcome from SW Pa!
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman1 View Post
    Here are pictures of the cooler and the contents. I have a have read that the ideal rh is 70%. Whats the deal with 65% is one better than the other.
    Priority #1 - DUMP THE MACANOODLES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Priority #1 - DUMP THE MACANOODLES!!!
    Nah, just keep them for your friends who want to smoke with you but don't know a damned thing about cigars.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

It was a package deal. They are from 1997 and still in a sealed box. Two people have offered to buy them. Quite a few years back I liked them because they were so mild. I have since moved on to better cigars. The Partagas are the ones I've been waiting to smoke. I'll give it a couple more months.

It was a package deal. They are from 1997 and still in a sealed box. Two people have offered to buy them. Quite a few years back I liked them because they were so mild. I have since moved on to better cigars. The Partagas are the ones I've been waiting to smoke. I'll give it a couple more months.
    Macanoodles don't age. They just stay Macanoodles!!!

If you smoke 'em, please don't tell me. I'm slowly gaining confidence with your judgement.

Sell 'em and buy something you like.

I guarantee I won't smoke any. My friend might be getting a new job. If he gets the job he'll have to leave the area. He is one of the guys that wants to buy them. I'll probably give them to him as a going away present.

I tried a hemmingway from the cooler it was pretty darn good. I chose it because it wass short and its freaking freezing outside.

Blog Entries

Welcome from TX.
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Welcome from the tip of MS!

I guarantee I won't smoke any. My friend might be getting a new job. If he gets the job he'll have to leave the area. He is one of the guys that wants to buy them. I'll probably give them to him as a going away present.

I tried a hemmingway from the cooler it was pretty darn good. I chose it because it wass short and its freaking freezing outside.
    ...and I betcha it was the longest short smoke you've ever had!

Was it a Short Story? And (more importantly) was it a Short Story MADURO???

...in case you can tell - I love to live vicariously through other cigar smokers. Although - when they're smoking Acids and Muniemakers (CC, you dog you) I tend to get sick...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I love to live vicariously through other cigar smokers. Although - when they're smoking Acids and Muniemakers (CC, you dog you) I tend to get sick...
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

It was a short story but a cameroon. Tonight I am going to try to smoke a Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon. I found a heated shop to go to. It is 7 degrees outside. The older I get the more I believe I am a tropical person.

It was a short story but a cameroon. Tonight I am going to try to smoke a Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon. I found a heated shop to go to. It is 7 degrees outside. The older I get the more I believe I am a tropical person.
    Wingman1, I second that. If it was not for my wife the " Yank" and those god damb grandchildren. I would be living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.Piss on New England and these horrible winters.

Thread Information