Thread: Genuine Cuban Cigars at great prices

1. Default Genuine Cuban Cigars at great prices

www.cuban-cigar-deal.com

Introductory special

Cohiba Esplendidos - $12 per cigar

Order now and pay after the cigar(s) are received.

Use the contact us option on the website to place order

www.cuban-cigar-deal.com has great prices on genuine Cuban cigars. This site can sell genuine Cuban cigars at great prices because of the supplier proximity to Cuba. There is no minimum order and free shipping is available to all orders over $100 US. Orders that are under $100 will be charged $20 US for shipping. Please check out the web site for additional details or contact them by email: sales@cuban-cigar-deal.com

Cigars now available:

Montecristo No 4 - $4 per cigar
    Cohiba Esplendidos - $12 per cigar

Many more cigars will be available in the near future

I will offer 1 free sample of the Monecristo No 4 to five persons who are interested in purchasing this cigar. The person who made those malicious comments is excluded from this offer.

To request a free sample go to the web site and select the contact option and submit details.

Pleas feel free to post you malicious comments, as I don’t plan to accept payment unitl the cigars are received and inspected

Please check back for further updates
    Last edited by cuban-cigar-deal.com; 07-11-2005 at 03:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Nice picture of the fake Monte #4.

There was no such thing as an Edicion Limitada of a Monte #4 in 2001.

****EDIT****

This asshole was in chat with us earlier over on CigarPass. He's a complete blowhard who would not answer ANY questions about his cigars and just rambled on and acted the same way Scotty does, you ask him a question and he ignores you. For instance, we asked him where he got his cigars from and if he was an authorized LCDH retailer and he would come back with nonsense such as "Ever been to Jamaica?"

This guy is a loser and a scammer so don't pay any attention to his BS
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-03-2005 at 03:17 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default 1 free sample of Monecristo No 4

I will offer 1 free sample of the Monecristo No 4 to five persons who are interested in purchasing this cigar. The person who made those malicious comments is excluded from this offer.

At a later time I will offer some samples of Cohibas.
    Last edited by cuban-cigar-deal.com; 07-03-2005 at 09:11 AM.

4. Default

This moron just posted over at LTC offering to give Oblik free samples of his fake Cubans.

All this guy was able to tell us was some BS about the murder rate in Jamaica.....

He is a complete idiot...............

I quess now I am excluded also

Moheganson Guest

I'll take one of your free samples!! What do I have to do?

If your giving away free cigars then count me in. That CoventryCat person is a miserable bastard.

I'm always looking for a new source for fine Cuban cigars. Sign me up

Blog Entries

LMFAO!!!! Someone let the losers off the Island for the Holiday

Hey ccd, why don't you answer anyone's questions?

I would like to know what the deal is with the photo of the Monte #4 "EL" you have posted on your website. As I told you in my previous post, there IS NO SUCH THING as a Montecristo #4 Edicion Limitada therefore the photo you have posted is that of a fake Cuban cigar.

Do the Monte #4 cigars that you are selling have the "Edicion Limitada" label on them?

This guy is a lying piece of shit, he'll never send you guys those samples. Or if he does, he'll make you pay him for shipping which is NOT FREE so once again, this guy is a lying scammer who should be banned from this site.

You clowns who signed up for his cigars, PLEASE tell us if he ever sent them (which I'm sure he won't), if he made you PAY him to send them to you AND if they were real. Ah never mind, I highly doubt any of you would be able to tell so again, please disregard my last request.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-03-2005 at 10:49 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I obviouls know very little about cigars and even less, if nothing at all, about Cuban cigars. As with almost every thread here I will give it a read and follow the links . . . especially if it involves a free sample.

However, CCats comments aside for the moment, I had to pick myself up off the florr when I saw this CLOWN'S website. That picture of the Monte is fricken hilarious! Here are the possible explanations of that photo:

1. This clown took the trouble to band a dog turd and photgraph it . . . go wash your hands dude!

2. This clown took the trouble to band a cheap cigar and try to pass it off as a Cuban (and apparently knows almost as much as I do about Cuban Cigars . . . see CCats comment about the Monte not even existing)

3. Insert #1 or #2 and this clown does not know the first thing about clipping a photo and inserting it into a web page . . . damn thing looks a bit lumpy to me. Looks like it was rolled by a blind lepper with no fingers, and only a few toes left.

Anyway . . . I am willing to give this clown a chance to prove himself . . . send me a FREE (no shipping NO nothing cost) "Cuban" if you dare.

- Jason
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

11. Default Pay after cigars are received

All who have doubts will be cleared when I start offering selected Cuban cigars COD. How it will work is you place your order and if approved will be shipped and you pay after you receive and inspect the cigars. So you won’t have to complain about my ugly or incorrect picture you will have the product in your hand before you pay.

Pleas feel free to post you malicious comments, as I don’t plan to accept payment unit the cigars are received and inspected

Please check back for further updates[/SIZE]
    Last edited by cuban-cigar-deal.com; 07-03-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cuban-cigar-deal.com
    All who have doubts will be cleared when I start offering selected Cuban cigars COD. How it will work is you place your order and if approved will be shipped and you pay after you receive and inspect the cigars. So you won’t have to complain about my ugly or incorrect picture you will have the product in your hand before you pay.

Pleas feel free to post you malicious comments, as I don’t plan to accept payment unit the cigars are received and inspected

Please check back for further updates[/SIZE]

Ahem..

http://cigarsmokers.com/t494-officia...an-cigars.html

13. Default

That Montecristo looks like a cheap ass backwoods cigar

My gut feeling is that this whole thread is a joke, and the web site in the link is a mock-up.
    If it isn't, I would still be very reluctant to deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    My gut feeling is that this whole thread is a joke, and the web site in the link is a mock-up.
    If it isn't, I would still be very reluctant to deal with them.
    Damn and it isn't even April Fools Day

He never sent me my cigars...

Did I miss something or are these the only two cigars this guy sells? I couldn't find a link anywhere on his site to any listings of what's available for sale...he must be like the guys in the Bahamas that greet you the minute you get off a cruise boat, trying to sell you "cuban cigars" out of the trunk of their taxicabs...you think he's working out of the back of a cab with his computer hooked into the cigarette lighter for power?

Quote Originally Posted by cuban-cigar-deal.com
    Ah, hah...finally, the catch...he'll send them to you COD so you have them in hand before he gets his payment...anyone ever get anything COD? They don't let you open the package to inspect anything...you have to pay for it to get the delivery handed to you...then the funds are in the hands of the shipper and on their way to the seller, while you open the box to find garbage...many, many years ago a hard drive manufacturer who was in dire straits for cash did something similar, and was shipping bricks in his boxes instead of hard drives (when hard drives were the size and weight of bricks) and you didn't find out until after you paid for it...good luck trying to get your money back from the delivery people...they tell you to take it up with the seller...of course, the seller's phones were disconnected and the seller was long gone with your money...

Blog Entries

Excellent point about COD. Don't worry though, NO ONE took this scammer seriously and those who smoked his free samples stated they were fakes.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information