Thread: 21st Bday smoke

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default 21st Bday smoke

I am new here, and fairly new to the whole cigar scene. I am planning on working on a small collection, but here is the deal. My 21st birthday is coming up, July 6th, and I would love to buy a really good smoke to celebrate. Any ideas? I really like the Rocky Patel vintage 90's robusto so something comparable or better would be great. Thanks in advance.
    -Mike

Blog Entries

Padron 1926 #1 or a #9

They're very hard to find in your local cigar shops but see what you can do. An Opus X is another great smoke for a special occasion.

Congratulations on sharing your birthday as the same day as President Bush!!!!

I like this reaganyouth84 guy. We're going to have some fun with ole left wing nutball SFG75, I can tell already!!!!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-03-2005 at 03:26 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Not only is he a Ronald Regan Republican he is from the state that turned it's back on that POS Al Gore. Nice to see another Tennessee brother around.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    I am new here, and fairly new to the whole cigar scene. I am planning on working on a small collection, but here is the deal. My 21st birthday is coming up, July 6th, and I would love to buy a really good smoke to celebrate. Any ideas? I really like the Rocky Patel vintage 90's robusto so something comparable or better would be great. Thanks in advance.
    -Mike

Great to have you here Reagan!. You ought to PM that CC guy sometime, I think you guys have some similar interests. I'd stick with the RP vintage '90 if I were you, but you could also opt for the Opus X robusto. Welcome to Cigar Smokers!. Stay awhile.

reaganyouth84 Guest

I appreciate it guys. I hope that you guys can educate me on all the in's and out's of the cigar world. It's good to see that there are some Reagan fans on here. Look forward to talking to you guys soon.
    -Mike

Thread Information