Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buy me this, ill send you that-- feeler

I havent tried one but believe it or not I have one sitting in my humi right now... ill upload soem pics now
    Last edited by UPinSmoke16; 01-09-2010 at 02:40 PM.

this is the humi I brought home with me... Its Italian Made and my father gave it to me when I turned 18...

I have a coolerdor at my apt with a couple boxes of cigars and another small humi...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00031-20100109-1426.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	1475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00030-20100109-1423.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	1476   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00029-20100109-1422.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	1477  

Blog Entries

Nice humi. I see a few smokes I enjoyed on a regular basis. Now, I'm forced, since they don't sell those over here to smoke what the locals smoke. Damn Cubans. Oh, the torture.

Dr. Lopaka

thanks, when i get back to school ill post some more pics of my other humis and cigars...

Quote Originally Posted by UPinSmoke16 View Post
    thanks bro! actually I did... There is a Tinderbox like 10 mins away from me and I grabbed a couple of Davidoffs from there... If I remember correctly I think I had a 2000 series... While it was pretty good, ill have to admit it was way to mild for me... I tend to stick to the maduros...
    If you like Davidoff's (but think the 2000 is too mild), try the Davidoff Maduro. Very nice...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UPinSmoke16 View Post
    I kind of expected that I would meet some hostility... But once again I would be sending my side of the bargain first so... how would this be bad in any ways... if your not satisfied ill pay for shipping back... But ill take you reccomindations and try and post some more... that being said... Thanks for looking and any potential traders pm me
    You haven't met any hostility. It would have been better to leave the last phrase out though. If you want to establish a good rep, the light of day helps.

Thread Information