Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cuba Cohiba for Canadian

Can we at least expect a reach around?

I think I could fly to Cuba, buy a box and have a few mojitos for that asking price. Seriously -- any of us willing to break the law could get those shipped to our door from a reputable merchant at a fraction of your asking price -- as a result, I am going to respectfully ask that you go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by EGQ; 01-13-2010 at 06:22 PM.

cubacohiba Guest

I think I said it clearly, "price is negotiable". If you are not happy with the price, you can make your own suggestion. We can work out a fair price for both sides.

As I suggested, you can show me the best price you can get, then I can make my price lower than it. If you want me to suggest a price, I just check my local cigar store, and fix the price based on that. As the post title says, we are looking for Canadian smokers to take over these cigars. I think the way I fix the price is reasonable.

I didn't break your room door and threat you to pay my price for these goods. There is no reason for this curse.

Blog Entries

You had several offers on the first page.

I might be traveling to Niagara Falls for my anniversary in a couple months. Perhaps you could ship them to my hotel? And since you don't have any trade credit, you'd have to ship first.

cubacohiba Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Irish79 View Post
    I might be traveling to Niagara Falls for my anniversary in a couple months. Perhaps you could ship them to my hotel? And since you don't have any trade credit, you'd have to ship first.
    Great. Just want to make sure, you are going to stay in a hotel on Canada side, right?
    If that's the case, we can do it face to face. I will bring you the three years Rum.
    Please let me know once you fix the exact date, otherwise it's hard for me to decide when other people want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubacohiba View Post
    I think I said it clearly, "price is negotiable". If you are not happy with the price, you can make your own suggestion. We can work out a fair price for both sides.

As I suggested, you can show me the best price you can get, then I can make my price lower than it. If you want me to suggest a price, I just check my local cigar store, and fix the price based on that. As the post title says, we are looking for Canadian smokers to take over these cigars. I think the way I fix the price is reasonable.
    As a Canadian, I can get these at reasonable prices, the Robustos at $24, the Sig IV at $26 and the Sig VI at $40. And they are from a reputable shop. So I'd have to say your prices are high.

Also a picture of todays paper with the cigars would help too. (Not much thought at those prices.)
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

cubacohiba Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Corvin View Post
    As a Canadian, I can get these at reasonable prices, the Robustos at $24, the Sig IV at $26 and the Sig VI at $40. And they are from a reputable shop. So I'd have to say your prices are high.

Also a picture of todays paper with the cigars would help too. (Not much thought at those prices.)
    Here is the best price in local stores I can find:
    http://thomashinds.ca/productdetails.php?product=689

Would you mind to show me where you can get your best price?

Blog Entries

Here is the best price in local stores I can find:
    http://thomashinds.ca/productdetails.php?product=689

Would you mind to show me where you can get your best price?
    Ok, look pal, nobody here is gonna help you with this shit. Do your own research and develop your own plan to scam people. You've been given enough advice, more than you actually deserve imo, so count your blessings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Everybody's a Canadian when Cuban's are involved.
    Damn right!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I had plans for a wonderfully witty response and some really fun edits but it's to fuckin' early for this bullshit. Fuck you idiot. Take your fake ass dog rockets and illiterate bumpkin ass back to whatever sewer you backed up out of.

You guy’s are absolutely Brutal. I LOVE IT !
    Jesucristo, yo pienso que Este caballero trata de joderme !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Great. Just want to make sure, you are going to stay in a hotel on Canada side, right?
    If that's the case, we can do it face to face. I will bring you the three years Rum.
    Please let me know once you fix the exact date, otherwise it's hard for me to decide when other people want to buy.
    You can't possibly be this fucking stupid....Can you?
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

What... You don't think I was interested in buying overpriced cigars from a douche?

14. Default

Well...I guess Michael Grauman PB Esquire won't be evaluating the cigars now. You folks sure are a rough crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish79 View Post
    What... You don't think I was interested in buying overpriced cigars from a douche?
    Fuck NO !!!! I was referring to the Idiot who is so completly fucking dumb that he can't figure out when to just piss off ! I just can't believe someone can be this fucking stupid. How many times can you get kicked in the ass before you wake up.
    Last edited by Paddy; 01-15-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    ~ Gerry Adams

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Fuck NO !!!! I was referring to the Idiot who is so completly fucking dumb that he can't figure out when to just piss off ! I just can't believe someone can be this fucking stupid. How many times can you get kicked in the ass before you wake up.
    ...Actually several times.... if the padding is thick enough. LOL!
    Just another day at the office!

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

In fact, by the way this guy keeps harping us, I would say the "padding" is mighty mighty thick... and dense to boot.
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    In fact, by the way this guy keeps harping us, I would say the "padding" is mighty mighty thick... and dense to boot.
    I'm just speechless. Even Cabrito the goat has more brains than this jackass
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I'm just speechless. Even Cabrito the goat has more brains than this jackass
    Funny; I don't remember ANYONE asking you a motherfucking thing. Pissing on an assclown who tries selling shit here is an almost daily occurrence, and are considered fair game. Calling foul on another member within boundaries is even acceptable. Showing your sunburned fat ass with twinkletoes drinks in one thread and burning down another member in another friend is ridiculous. Rogers got way more cred here than you do....and from the looks of it, more to say, as well.

Who the fuck left the door open?

Sit down and shut up.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I think Paddy was still referring to cubacohibareacharound. Might be a newb quote error.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information