Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Puro Pot Pass III

I think that sig tag is by far the best one I've seen.

I'll have to check out your gallery of them.

WOW! I vomited in my mouth a bit when I saw that sig tag!

Sorry about the screw up guys, next pass I'll do better.

Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. - Clarence Darrow

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Blog Entries

Thanks again to everyone for playing. This year, we had twice as many winners as last year, and an increased ratio of correct guesses (20%). Truly a fine collection of connoisseurs we have amongst us.

Attached is an image of a table of cigars smoked, their guesses, and what the cigars actually ended up being. You know, for educational purposes and shit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPP.FinalResults.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	1836
    Last edited by mrtr33; 06-25-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

What a fantastic collection of sigtags this year Mark - very nice (and slightly disturbing) work there my friend! I am toying the idea of printing these as 8x10's and hanging them in my hall at home - I'm sure the wifey would be fine with that...

Thanks for hosting the PPP and I too hope you run it next year.

Now where the heck is that clapping smiley... oh there it is.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Ok, bombs away!

Came home from a long shitty day at work and find my door blown off the hinges! Guess I was the lucky recipient of this last pot pass!

Looks like a nice selection of sticks here, quite a few I've wanted to smoke and some that I have no experience with. Thanks Tom for tossing in a few extras, I am sure I will enjoy them. I might even find a few new favorites in this package.

BTW, that latest sig tag right there is pretty foul.. ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    What a fantastic collection of sigtags this year Mark - very nice (and slightly disturbing) work there my friend! I am toying the idea of printing these as 8x10's and hanging them in my hall at home - I'm sure the wifey would be fine with that...

Thanks for hosting the PPP and I too hope you run it next year.

Now where the heck is that clapping smiley... oh there it is.

-Buzz
    Buzz, make doubles when you print them, I am sure you can sell at least one copy of each...before you are arrested for warpping people's minds.

Really though, thanks for hosting this one Mark, I too hope you host agin next go around.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyris View Post
    Came home from a long shitty day at work and find my door blown off the hinges! Guess I was the lucky recipient of this last pot pass!

Looks like a nice selection of sticks here, quite a few I've wanted to smoke and some that I have no experience with. Thanks Tom for tossing in a few extras, I am sure I will enjoy them. I might even find a few new favorites in this package.

BTW, that latest sig tag right there is pretty foul.. ugh!
    Enjoy brother!
    Can't wait til PPP IV!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyris View Post
    Enjoy Cyris!

Now, I don't want to put too much pressure on you, but you know that you need to follow in the footsteps of the lucky newb from last year by part participating in next year's PPP and earning a winner's sig tag, right? Consider the prize pack a training tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish79 View Post
    Enjoy Cyris!

Now, I don't want to put too much pressure on you, but you know that you need to follow in the footsteps of the lucky newb from last year by part participating in next year's PPP and earning a winner's sig tag, right? Consider the prize pack a training tool.
    Haha! Yeah, I may need to learn a few things from you then it seems. I guess I have some training to do before next year.. I better get smokin!

Thread Information