Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
Rocky Patel Fusion
Nica Libre 1990
Gurkha Micro Batch Liga VH-7
Just a quick note, that Nica Libre is a little lower in the price range than the rules dictate:

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
This is for everyone. Prize pack sticks are to be $3-5 and the nude cigar needs to be around the $5 mark and HAS to be a puro, meaning everything about it has to be from the country of origin. This will take some researching on your part. Check out CigarCyclopedia's Comparison Shopper for help, or other approved cigar pricing sites. If you have a question about the MSRP of a stick, post and ask. Don't assume. If you need help determining whether or not a cigar is a puro, ask. You can PM me or other board members who aren't playing if you'd like.
If it's from the split in this thread, the average price per cigar is $2.75 ($54.95 / 20). 25 cents isn't enough to send a new stick, or even make a big stink about it; this post is more for future members of the pass. Please ensure that your sticks are between the $3 - $5 rate per stick at the BOX PRICE on Cigar Cyclopedia, or, in the case of this Nica Libre, the origin of the site where it was purchased. The RP Fusion was within bounds, and the Gurkha Micro-Batch was close enough (a few cents are negligible for the purposes of THIS PASS ONLY). The puro, however, must be at least $5, also at the split BOX PRICE rate.

Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, but there have been several instances of trades on this board (not to mention other boards) where this IS a problem. I'm cool with it. If a member wants out of the pass because of this decision, please let me know. If there is a question as to whether or not a stick should be included, PM me or post in the thread. No one is trying to cheat anyone, there are enough new traders/passers on this pass so that it's beneficial to all.

Thanks for reading! Please PM me or post here if you have any questions. Several people have already sent me messages, they are all appreciated.