My annual bonus comes sometime in Jan but we never know exactly when. My boss not only advised me today that it was coming on Friday but that it's bigger than last year despite our revenue being flat comparatively. As a celebration and a chance to give a little back to this wonderful community, I'm offering the follwing contest. Open to anyone with 100+ posts, which region of which country was my maternal grandmother from? Without a couple hints this would be impossible of course From castles in the sky my ancestors settled in North Carolina. Humble beginnings but they brought the their knowledge of grains and were sucessful enough to hop-scotch across and throughout the country. From this single branch of my family tree have sprung rich, poor & even mid-west politicians. Though my clues may be distilled to an obvious answer, it's all in the details. Perhaps it's the whiskey but I'm feeling feisty! The first correct poster gets 5 of my best. An extra juicy bonus stick for anyone to guess the family business in the old country

Todd